I have quite a number of rare and hard to find boots coming up here in the next few days- some by musicians familiar to our blog and others will be first time posts.
Stick around and once again a BIG thanks for your comments, your click support and a special mention to those of you who have made donations.
Your generosity is sometimes amazing!
30 comments:
Bring it on - You're the man!!!
Thank you. We all know your enormous effort to download and reupload to servers so we can freely get all the bootz you post.
Gracias de corazón.
We owe you a lot. A million thanks for sharing so much.
Hi Dave
The biggest thank you from across the ocean. Thanks to your work my Pink Floyd collection is bursting. Shine on. Thomas
This is just the best site on the net. My download finger is twitching already!
Your blog is always superb Dave!
Thank you very much for doing here an awesome job for us all!
God bless you brother!
You keep surprising me with 1st time posts of some obscure artists. I look forward to what you'll be posting.
THANKS
Looking forward to that; this daily visit to music Heaven can hardly be improved significantly on, but looking back I can see that you manage to take me by surprise over and over again. So keep up the magnificent job you're doing. Some of us appreciate it more than words can say. Actually your site is the first I open (voluntarily) every day...
Amen! Your site is the best, no comparison -- keep up the great work, Dave, and we'll keep clicking and commenting!
Awesome work on the site Dave. Keep the Steely Dan shows coming.
Hola Dave.
En realidad debemos agradecerte a ti la generosidad de compartirlo con nosotros, aunque no podamos ayudarte con una colaboracion
Gracias
Keep them coming Dave !!
All your work for us is much appreciated. Many thanks,
best regards from The UK
John (AnchovyArchives)
SWEEEEEET!!!!!
Let's rock! Dave, thank you for all you share with us.
Gracias amigo Dave :)
Keep 'em coming!
You've always been my first daily internet activity and have often made my day with a completely unexpected download.
Thanks for everything!
Fantastic, mate! You're one of the few reasons why I do not come back from summer holidays crying like a baby.
A big hug from Pozuelo de Alarcon, Spain
Best site ever.
I look forward to seeing what we're going to be reacting to.
You are awesome. Period.
I wuv you man! XOXO ;)
Thanks for all the hard work you do for us.
Hi Dave
Thanks for yor continued efforts - its really appreciated - keep up the amazing work - look forward to the next few days.
Dave
Thanks for all your work on the blog. Great selection of downloads. Keep spreading the tunes!!
I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with Dave. It all is appreciated but some of it is incredible.
Thanks much....
Hi Dave,
Thank you very much for all these wonderful posts you put everyday on your blog. It"s fantastic to find so different music, everybody can find what he's looking for.
Your last message announcing new bands' concert is very exiting. I'm fan of America, Steely Dan, Michael Mc Donald, Boz Scaggs, christopher Cross, Hall and Oates
and less known as Danny O'Keefe, Robbie Dupree, Bobby caldwell, Slim man , Bill Labounty, Ambrosia,
Dan Seals, Jim Photoglo, Marc Jordan , etc...
I'll hope to have a chance to find them on your blog in the future.
Thanks again, Don't change anything, you're the best
A french Guy
Many thanks again for your generosity & work in bringing great music to us.
All the best,
Brainy1000
good stuff pal, have a look at my blog, allsorts of stuff ive taped in the uk and beyond
Your blog is the best oasis of all. Keep flowing, blessings by the way! Junglefish
Thanks for all your bootz!
i would like to see here, if you got it:
Foreign Affair (live in Amsterdam)
THANK YOU!
Your blog is fantastic and a daily ritual for me. Can you please try and post Dylan's 'Soul', the Kiss release from Tempodrom, Berlin 6/17/96? I hear great things about that one. Thanks for all your efforts.
Post a Comment