Syria Mosque
Pittsburgh, PA
11-01-1970
01 Up On Cripple Creek
02 WS Walcott's Medicine Show
03 King Harvest
04 Unfaithful Servant
05 We Can Talk About It Now
06 Look Out Cleveland
07 Old Dixie Down
08 The Shape I'm In
09 Time To Kill
10 The Weight
11 I Shall Be Released
12 Stagefright
13 Strawberry Wine
14 Rocking Chair
15 Wheel's On Fire
16 The Rumor
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a00406
or
http://lix.in/-a7a52b
http://lix.in/-a92bcc
http://lix.in/-aab26d
http://lix.in/-ac390e
http://lix.in/-9e7d6f
or
http://zvxrmw.link-protector.com
http://zvxrmv.link-protector.com
http://zvxrmk.link-protector.com
http://zvxrmm.link-protector.com
http://zvxrmz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a7a535
or
http://lix.in/-a00410
http://lix.in/-a18ab1
http://lix.in/-a31152
http://lix.in/-a497f3
http://lix.in/-a61e94
or
http://zvxrmn.link-protector.com
http://zvxrmc.link-protector.com
http://zvxrmr.link-protector.com
http://zvxrms.link-protector.com
http://zvxrzx.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
Thank you so much for this. Love The Band! I'm from Pittsburgh, and while I'm too young to have been at this show, I definitely appreciate hearing it now. Thanks again!
Sadly I'm not too young and I saw them at the Hollywood Bowl on July 10, 1970 (Miles Davis opened for the Band).
Thanks Dave.
Yay! The Band!
I too have drunk the Iron City. Thanks for the show.
VPRO Dutch radio and TV broadcasting filmed it too, 4 songs, available on YouTube but I didn't know this existed, yippieeeeeee
Another The Band show?? 1970?? woooww!! thanks Dave!!
Brainy100
Post a Comment