1973-04-12 - Rainbow Theatre, London, U.K.
Source: AUD
Lineage: Trade CDR (x?) > EAC (secure) > FLAC (level 5)
Tape by: ??
Transfered by: ??
Personnel: Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi, Chris Wood, David Hood,
Rebop Kwaku Baah, Barry Beckett, Roger Hawkins
Disc 1
1.Shootout At The Fantasy Factory
2.Rock'n Roll Stew
3.Who Knows What Tomorrow May Bring
4.40,000 Headmen
5.Evening Blue
6.Roll Right Stones
7.No Name, No Face, No Number
8.Empty Pages
Disc 2
1.Glad/Freedom Rider
2.Tragic Magic
3.(Sometimes I Feel So)Uninspired
4.Light Up Or Leave Me Alone
5.Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys
Total: 121.30
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a1a357
or
http://lix.in/-ac51be
http://lix.in/-9e961f
http://lix.in/-a01cc0
http://lix.in/-a1a361
http://lix.in/-a32a02
http://lix.in/-a4b0a3
http://lix.in/-a63744
or
http://zvwknw.link-protector.com
http://zvwknv.link-protector.com
http://zvwknk.link-protector.com
http://zvwknm.link-protector.com
http://zvwknz.link-protector.com
http://zvwknn.link-protector.com
http://zvwknc.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a01cca
or
http://lix.in/-aacb31
http://lix.in/-ac51d2
http://lix.in/-9e9633
http://lix.in/-a01cd4
http://lix.in/-a1a375
http://lix.in/-a32a16
http://lix.in/-a4b0b7
or
http://zvwknr.link-protector.com
http://zvwkns.link-protector.com
http://zvwkcx.link-protector.com
http://zvwkcw.link-protector.com
http://zvwkcv.link-protector.com
http://zvwkck.link-protector.com
http://zvwkcm.link-protector.com
Traffic fans will truly LOVE the post below but please keep it under the radar.
fileserve.com:
http://lix.in/-aabd2b
or
http://zvwwzv.link-protector.com
2 comments:
Thanks, but having peeled in part 1, I'm not sure I'd rank any more than average quality. Unlike the Zeppelin, which can't be faulted. I think I'll stick with On the Road.
r
Well, the sound is quite good, IMHO, given its age (38 years!!), clearly an audience recording. Also is notable to hear some songs, typical from the 3-men period(Empty Pages, No Face, No Name, No Number, Who Knows What the Future May Bring) plyed with the 7-men line-up. Identically, this is the first time I heard a live version of Rock'n'Roll Stew.
Another great Traffic recording, and many thanks, dear Dave!
Brainy1000
Post a Comment