1973-07-28 Grand Prix Race Course Watkins Glen, NY
homeboy remaster/redit
3CD 205:40 min.
disc 1 74:30
Intro/Wasted Words,
Bill Graham Intro,
Done Somebody Wrong,
Southbound,
Stormy Monday,
Eliz Reed,
Come and Go Blues,
Trouble No More,
Blue Sky,
One Way Out
disc 2 63:52
Statesboro Blues,
Ramblin' Man,
Jessica,
Midnight Rider,
You Don't Love Me,
Les Brers in A Minor >,
Les Brers in A minor drums >,
Les Brers in A Minor >
disc 3 67:18
Whipping Post,
Not Fade Away (w/Dead/Band),
Mountain Jam (Capt Skipper remaster) (w/Dead/Band),
Johnny B. Goode (w/Dead/Band)
reel-1CD B 26 min.
Mountain Jam, Johnny B. Goode
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a16405
or
http://lix.in/-a2eab0
http://lix.in/-a47151
http://lix.in/-a5f7f2
http://lix.in/-a77e93
http://lix.in/-a90534
http://lix.in/-aa8bd5
http://lix.in/-ac1276
http://lix.in/-9e56d7
http://lix.in/-9fdd78
http://lix.in/-a16419
http://lix.in/-a2eaba
or
http://zvxxvk.link-protector.com
http://zvxxvm.link-protector.com
http://zvxxvz.link-protector.com
http://zvxxvn.link-protector.com
http://zvxxvc.link-protector.com
http://zvxxvr.link-protector.com
http://zvxxvs.link-protector.com
http://zvxxws.link-protector.com
http://zvxxvx.link-protector.com
http://zvxxvw.link-protector.com
http://zvxxvv.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a4715b
or
http://lix.in/-a5f806
http://lix.in/-a77ea7
http://lix.in/-a90548
http://lix.in/-aa8be9
http://lix.in/-ac128a
http://lix.in/-9e56eb
http://lix.in/-9fdd8c
http://lix.in/-a1642d
http://lix.in/-a2eace
http://lix.in/-a4716f
http://lix.in/-a5f810
or
http://zvxxkx.link-protector.com
http://zvxxkw.link-protector.com
http://zvxxkv.link-protector.com
http://zvxxkk.link-protector.com
http://zvxxkm.link-protector.com
http://zvxxkz.link-protector.com
http://zvxxkn.link-protector.com
http://zvxxkc.link-protector.com
http://zvxxkr.link-protector.com
http://zvxxks.link-protector.com
http://zvxxmx.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
7 comments:
Awesome, Dave, since the Allman Brothers are tied for first on my all-time favorite list with Pink Floyd.
There's two versions of this show that I know of, an audience and a soundboard recording. Not sure which one this is, I guess, until we listen.
yes! this is a legendary show - thanks!
Very few concerts reunited such a group of exceptional musicians, like this Watkins Glen show.
Many thanks, Dave!
Brainy1000
Thank you Dave - what a great day. I will always take the Band but I've been looking for some Allman Bros. lately. Also, though never been a huge Steely Dan guy, I've been digging around here and have been glad to find that most of your old "Dan" links are still active. Metallica - hey it's almost Halloween - I'll take some Metallica. How 'bout some Zombie and Manson to go with it?!?
Thank you for the variety - even I can only listen to the Dead and Phish 99% of the time.
Thomas in SC
Hello,
Really Awesome. I have the Band shows so more than happy to find the one of Allman. Almost 40 years after, I will attend virtually the festival. Many many thanks for sharing.
Best regards,
drogos
A rare capture of Ramblin' Man. Thank you for posting Dave.
First off: Thanks Dave.
Before my daily run I queued up The Band from Woodstock and then this. The Band was an excellent quality recording. This one seems a bit rough (at least through Stormy Monday). Does the quality improve at all? After the work put into remastering it, I would hate to hear the originals.
Is that soundboard mentioned by robbiejr floating around?
Post a Comment