Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Genesis: New York 1978 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

new source
Genesis MSG NYC 1978-07-29-frt
The Lostbrook Tape Series - Volume 52
Madison Square Garden - New York, NY, USA - July 29, 1978

Recording Equipment: Internal Mic - Sanyo tape deck - Alesis TapeLinkUSB - Audacity - WAV
Taper: Lostbrook
Mastering: CQ

01 Introduction
02 Eleventh Earl Of Mar
03 In The Cage
04 Burning Rope
05 Ripples
06 Deep In The Motherlode
07 Fountain Of Salmacis
08 Ballard Of Big Jim
09 One For The Vine
10 Squonk
11 Say It's Alright Joe
12 The Lady Lies
13 The Cinema Show
14 Afterglow
15 Follow You Follow Me
16 Dance On A Volcano
17 Los Endos
18 I Know What I Like

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9ecb5d
or
http://lix.in/-9ecb67
http://lix.in/-a05208
http://lix.in/-a1d8a9
http://lix.in/-a35f4a
http://lix.in/-a4e5eb
http://lix.in/-a66c8c
http://lix.in/-a7f32d
http://lix.in/-a979ce
http://lix.in/-ab006f
http://lix.in/-ac8710

or
http://zvwsnn.link-protector.com
http://zvwsnc.link-protector.com
http://zvwsnr.link-protector.com
http://zvwsns.link-protector.com
http://zvwscx.link-protector.com
http://zvwscw.link-protector.com
http://zvwscv.link-protector.com
http://zvwsck.link-protector.com
http://zvwscm.link-protector.com
http://zvwscz.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9ecb71
or
http://lix.in/-9ecb7b
http://lix.in/-a0521c
http://lix.in/-a1d8bd
http://lix.in/-a35f5e
http://lix.in/-a4e5ff
http://lix.in/-a66ca0
http://lix.in/-a7f341
http://lix.in/-a979e2
http://lix.in/-ab0083
http://lix.in/-ac8724

or
http://zvwscn.link-protector.com
http://zvwscc.link-protector.com
http://zvwscr.link-protector.com
http://zvwscs.link-protector.com
http://zvwsrx.link-protector.com
http://zvwsrw.link-protector.com
http://zvwsrv.link-protector.com
http://zvwsrk.link-protector.com
http://zvwsrm.link-protector.com
http://zvwsrz.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Innocent Bystander said...

Thanks Dave. I already have this concert & can confirm that it is a good one for people to get. And as I only had the concert in MP3 format I'm more than happy to upgrade to FLAC.

One of the next generation of Bystanders is home sick today. He's just going to have to lay on the couch near me & listen to what good music sounds like (rather than the heavy bass line thumping from his room & shaking the pictures off of the walls....).

QualityBootZ said...

hope the little 'stander is well soon!

Anonymous said...

I too only had this as MP3. Thank you so much for posting this 1978 concert as FLAC files. It was a great show. Genesis is always appreciated!

chris said...

I am confused how do I download this file?