Ultrasound Studios - Hempstead Long Island - May 2, 1972
FM>unknown>silver cd>eac>flac
1. Broke Down and Busted
2. Georgia Swing
3. Outside Love
4. Piss Aaron
5. A Dream Goes On Forever
6. I Saw the Light
7. It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference
8. Good To be Alive
9. Mad Red Ant Lady
10. Blaze aka Heat and Blaze
11. Lady on a Terrace
12. Slut
The actual titles of 8-10 appear to be up in the air.
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a59fca
or
http://lix.in/-9c780e
http://lix.in/-9dfeaf
http://lix.in/-9f8550
http://lix.in/-a10bf1
or
http://zxkcvn.link-protector.com
http://zxkcvc.link-protector.com
http://zxkcvr.link-protector.com
http://zxkcvs.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a8ad16
or
http://lix.in/-a29292
http://lix.in/-a41933
http://lix.in/-a59fd4
http://lix.in/-a72675
or
http://zxkckx.link-protector.com
http://zxkckw.link-protector.com
http://zxkckv.link-protector.com
http://zxkckk.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
9 comments:
Oh man, I am in Todd heaven lately - I mean, this is really classic stuff! Thanks so much Dave!
thanks!
This Is An amazing One. Thanks For Sharing And, Please, Give Us Every Bit Of Todd You Got. We Can Never get Enough Todd...
Dave, this early TR is great stuff, but the real gem is the 40th anniversary concert: Todd live at Sigma Sound Studios in his hometown of Philadelphia, PA. The concert was aired over WMMR-FM on July 1, 1971.
Hi All, I wanted to add some confusion and maybe someone could help here. I have a store bought old bootleg silver CD of this show. It's title is "Todd Rundgren And The Hello People Live At The Ultra Sonic 1974". Searching the web I found an Ultra Sound Studio in NY and Ultra Sonic Studio in New Orleans, but it seems very much like places Todd would play at that time. Songs 8,9,10,11 are listed as "The Hello People", The Hello People, Heat Blaze,and Lady on Terrace. I know many boots have incorrect song names. Does anybody have the skinny on this show? Thanks! George
How can a 40th anniversary be aired July 1, 2971?
No insult to Dave (this comment is 100% directed at Rundgren), but TR is trying to be Frank Zappa here & it doesn't work; in fact it doesn't even come close to working.
It's a shame as Something Anything from this period is my fav TR album, but this is dreadful.
The sound is quite good, though.
Fantastic! I've been looking for a new copy of this show for a long, long time. This was broadcast as part of WLIR-FM regular Tuesday night concerts. Since they broadcast from the South shore of Long Island (they were in Garden City, Ultrasonic was in Hempstead) and I lived on the North shore of Queens by the Whitestone Bridge the best that I could hope for in regards to reception was a lot of static and drift which was made only marginally better by punching in the mono button on my receiver.
Re: Prefabfan, 1971 + 40 = 2011.
Post a Comment