Pink Floyd DB no info about this cd.
Livestock Market: Pigs And Sheeps
30 March 1977
Live at New Bingley Hall, Stafford, England
MD5 & Artwork incl.
The Godfatherecords G.R. 625/626
Matrix Disc 1: GR 625/626 CD1
Matrix Disc 2: GR 625/626 CD2
(P) 2011 Made In Europe
Trifold Cardboard Sleeve
Disc 1:
1. Dogs 11:09
2. Pigs On The Wing 1 1:37
3. Sheep 17:37
4. Pigs On The Wing 2 2:29
5. Pigs (Three Different Ones) 16:32
Total Time: 49:24
Disc 2:
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5) 13:32
2. Welcome To the Machine 7:49
3. Have A Cigar 5:25
4. Wish You Were Here 7:08
5. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6-9) 16:54
6. Money 9:59
Total Time: 60:47
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a629cd
or
http://lix.in/-9b7b66
http://lix.in/-9d0207
http://lix.in/-9e88a8
http://lix.in/-a00f49
http://lix.in/-a195ea
http://lix.in/-a31c8b
http://lix.in/-a4a32c
or
http://mssrrw.link-protector.com
http://mssrrv.link-protector.com
http://mssrrk.link-protector.com
http://mssrrm.link-protector.com
http://mssrrz.link-protector.com
http://mssrrn.link-protector.com
http://mssrrc.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a31c77
or
http://lix.in/-9e889e
http://lix.in/-a00f3f
http://lix.in/-a195e0
http://lix.in/-a31c81
http://lix.in/-a4a322
http://lix.in/-a629c3
http://lix.in/-a7b064
or
http://mssrcm.link-protector.com
http://mssrcz.link-protector.com
http://mssrcn.link-protector.com
http://mssrcc.link-protector.com
http://mssrcr.link-protector.com
http://mssrcs.link-protector.com
http://mssrrx.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
9 comments:
Hey Dave--I get the feeling you're a huge Pink Floyd fan.
What's the best show of the 'Animals' tour?
Floyd has been my favorite group since 1977 with the release of Animals. I was 15.
Shortly thereafter I began to acquire all their albums in reverse chronological order.
My first bootleg obtained (vinyl) was Floyd. It was terrible - must have been recorded from the last row against a concrete wall, nevertheless, I was hooked. Collecting boots goes back over 30 years for me...
Now to answer your question:
Most would say this one:
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/03/pink-floyd-animal-instincts-rev-b-1977.html
these two would be 2nd or 3rd:
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2010/10/coming-early-in-week-to-qb-pink-floyd.html
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2011/03/pink-floyd-vienna-1977-prrp-remaster.html
some may disagree and that's ok. Montreal's show of 1977 is very interesting because it is credited with being the show that made Waters so fed up with audiences that he began to build his "Wall".
let me know if any need a reup
-dave
one more worthy of consideration (I just can't stop):
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2011/06/pink-floyd-new-york-1977-mob-corrected.html
La Piazza: I have found "The Perfect Day" and "In the Grassland" Away to be excellent shows, along with the well-known Oakland and Montreal ("Azimuth Coordinator 2 Revision 1") shows. The Montreal show does get ugly at the end, but Gilmour's performance on SOYCD 6-9 is nothing short of amazing.
Dave thankis for sharing this, I wondered as well. I was 13 in '77 and saw my fist show at Cleve. Stadium- considered this to be the best show I'd seen until Waters recent Wall gig. I prettymuch went the same way- bought Animals and Wish You Were Here then started at the begining. I have since collected all of their offical relases and many, many bootz and I think my first was Live At the Rainbow one of the 72 gigs- quality is a very large issue with Floyd I can't even listen to the Cleveland Gig even the most recent remaster due to the inferior quality. I was also a Deadhead for many years and love all kinds of music esp "our generation" however when I am asked what my favorite band is I always say THE FLOYD!! Peace Barry
Hey guys--thank you both for your suggestions! They are appreciated!
Looks like I need to clear some space on my hard drive!
Here is my two cents advice for La Piazza Gancio
Early post Syd Barret floyd come often in my rotation. Here is a few gigs that are well worth downloading. Most of them should be found on QB
1967-1969 - BBC Archives (40th Anniversary Edition) - HRV 008
1969-09-17 - Live at Concertgebouw - Amsterdam - Netherlands
1970-03-20 - Akademiska Foreningens Stora Sal - Lund - Sweden
1970-04-30 - KQED (HRV CDR 034)
1970-09-26 - Philadelphia
1970-11-21 - The Montreux 40th Anniversary Series - (HRV CDR 036)
1971-02-25 - Grosser Saal Musikhalle, Hamburg, West Germany (M-502)
1971-09-30 - Middled - Paris Cinema - London - England - HRV CDR 001
Many other 70-71 gigs are also very good.
GB, Québec
You know i've been thinking of this for a few months...but all this talk brings it to the forefront:-
Are the 13 recoommends on 'The Top 10" (Hah!...hilarious in and of itself..13...HAw-Haw!) s_t_i_l_l the top 10..??..what with all the gems of the last few months.
I think you should relist the top 10..in this way:-
1.List A: Dave's Top 10
2. Make a reader poll...pick the top 10 there-in...set a defintie voting time period (for example,July 1-31st.
Of course subjectivity is 1/2 the fun!
For example either on a Q.B. posting...or somewhere else,I forget,one wrote that if one wants to see the top 10 just choose ALL the HArvested releases (3 dozen,but whats a few extra dozen among friends...)
ericjmz
Many thanks to you also, GB.
'Meddled' is one of my favorite bootlegs, period. A really stunning piece of work.
And Dave? Link #4 on the 5-9-77 Oakland show (Megaupload) has been deleted. (Thanks again for your imput.)
Post a Comment