The Lostbrook Tape Series - Volume 50
August 09, 1983
Brendan Byrne Arena
East Rutherford, NJ USA
Recording Equipment: Internal Mic>Sanyo M2533 tape deck>(2)Maxell UDXLII C90>Alesis TapeLinkUSB>Audacity>WAV>FLAC
Taper: Lostbrook
Mastering: CQ
01 Crazy
02 Ain't Nobody But Me
03 Breakfast In America
04 Bloody Well Right
05 It's Raining Again-Put On Your Old Brown Shoes
06 Hide In Your Shell-Waiting So Long
07 Give A Little Bit
08 From Now On
09 The Logical Song
10 Goodbye Stranger
11 Dreamer
12 Rudy
13 Don't Leave Me Now
14 Fool's Overture
15 School
16 Crime Of The Century
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9febda
or
http://lix.in/-9b5801
http://lix.in/-9cdea2
http://lix.in/-9e6543
http://lix.in/-9febe4
http://lix.in/-a17285
http://lix.in/-a2f926
http://lix.in/-a47fc7
or
http://zxzkkc.link-protector.com
http://zxzkkr.link-protector.com
http://zxzkks.link-protector.com
http://zxzkmx.link-protector.com
http://zxzkmw.link-protector.com
http://zxzkmv.link-protector.com
http://zxzkmk.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9febc6
or
http://lix.in/-9b57ed
http://lix.in/-9cde8e
http://lix.in/-9e652f
http://lix.in/-9febd0
http://lix.in/-a17271
http://lix.in/-a2f912
http://lix.in/-a47fb3
or
http://zxzkkx.link-protector.com
http://zxzkkw.link-protector.com
http://zxzkkv.link-protector.com
http://zxzkkk.link-protector.com
http://zxzkkm.link-protector.com
http://zxzkkz.link-protector.com
http://zxzkkn.link-protector.com
The art that I made is available below.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=19L0AKX8
http://rapidshare.com/files/414412961/artwork_by_dave.rar
Some ask, "Why don't I use the art provided?" Simple answer - when I get these it is usually before art is available. If you have art links please post them in the comments section.
No comments:
Post a Comment