Monday, July 18, 2011

Todd Rundgren: Agoura Hills 2011 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

This is for Prefabfan who was there that night!
tr-ad-hr
The Canyon Club,
Agoura Hills, CA
July 15, 2011

Source info: AT943 cards>Sony PCM-M10(24/96)>Adobe Audition 3 (normalize, resample/dither to 16/44.1)>CDWaveEditor 1.96>TLH>Flac

Taper: David Sell
Location: 12th row, front of Rt stack
Sound Quality: Excellent

Disk 1:
01. Real Man
02. Love Of The Common Man
03. Buffalo Grass
04. Kindhearted Woman Blues
05. Determination
06. Lucky Guy
07. Can We Still Be Friends?
08. Espresso
09. Love Is The Answer
10. It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference
11. Lost Horizon
12. Flaw
63:57

Disk 2:
01. Soul Brother
02. I'm So Proud
03. Ooh, Baby, Baby
04. La, La, Means I Love You
05. I Want You
06. Hawking
07. I Saw the Light
08. Courage
09. Drive
10. Couldn't I Just Tell You
11. ~band intros~
12. Hello it's Me
13. A Dream Goes On Forever
55:09

OU: I was really pleased with the results of this recording. We had good seats, and a very respectful crowd around us. They were very enthusiastic though. Todd put on one Hell of a show. I had not seen him live before and I was very impressed.
As always, NEVER for sale, trade freely, support the artists' commercial endeavors, and please don't distribute in lossy formats... enjoy,
David

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9cb4ea
or
http://lix.in/-a76351
http://lix.in/-a8e9f2
http://lix.in/-9b2e53
http://lix.in/-9cb4f4
http://lix.in/-9e3b95
http://lix.in/-9fc236
http://lix.in/-a148d7

or
http://zxmzcm.link-protector.com
http://zxmzcz.link-protector.com
http://zxmzcn.link-protector.com
http://zxmzcc.link-protector.com
http://zxmzcr.link-protector.com
http://zxmzcs.link-protector.com
http://zxmzrx.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a148b9
or
http://lix.in/-9cb4e0
http://lix.in/-9e3b81
http://lix.in/-9fc222
http://lix.in/-a148c3
http://lix.in/-a2cf64
http://lix.in/-a45605
http://lix.in/-a5dca6

or
http://zxmznc.link-protector.com
http://zxmznr.link-protector.com
http://zxmzns.link-protector.com
http://zxmzcx.link-protector.com
http://zxmzcw.link-protector.com
http://zxmzcv.link-protector.com
http://zxmzck.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

12 comments:

Prefabfan said...

THANK YOU, and yes I was, and Todd was great. I HOPE you cannot hear the drunk in front of me (that night, now now) "Come On Todd, cut this shit". Todd was great, as you can probably hear. Well rehearsed, other than the false starts which were funny, and he knocks Espresso, a tough song to sing, right out of Agoura Hills (my little town).

Prefabfan said...

Real Man, love of the Common Man, Buffalo Grass, Lucky Guy, Love is the Answer, Espresso, AN AWESOME version of New Horizons, Ooh Baby, Baby, La La Means I Love You, I Want You (Marvin Gaye), Soul Brother, Couldn't I Just Tell You?, Robert Johnson cut (?), I Saw the Light Brazilian, Hello its Me (3 versions) + ?

Anonymous said...

A little help to fill in the blanks would be much appreciated. This is the best I can do for now. Thanks to the taper, and Dave, of course.

Disk 1:

01. Real Man
02. Love Of The Common Man
03. Buffalo Grass
04.
05. Determination
06. Lucky Guy
07. Can We Still Be Friends?
08. Espresso
09. Love Is The Answer
10. It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference
11. Lost Horizon
12.

63:57


Disk 2:

01. Soul Brother
02. I'm So Proud
03. Ooh, Baby, Baby
04. La, La, Means I Love You
05. I Want You
06.
07. I Saw the Light
08.
09. Drive
10. Couldn't I Just Tell You
11. ~band intros~
12. Hello it's Me
13. A Dream Goes On Forever

Miles said...

Awesomeness! Thanks for the amazingly immediacy of this post, and also for MORE TODD which many of us love! Thanks Dave.

Anonymous said...

D0104 Kindhearted Woman
D0112 Flaw
D0206 Hawking
D0208 Courage

Great stuff! Cheers for the post!

A walk in the woods said...

Here's the whole corrected setlist -- and WHAT a setlist! Funny how he just put out that "Todd Rundgren's Johnson" album, and kind of, uh, inflicted that setlist on some audiences for a while, and now he's returning to more of his bread and butter, with just a touch of that Robert Johnson stuff in which is fine. Aweome post!

01. Real Man
02. Love Of The Common Man
03. Buffalo Grass
04. Kindhearted Woman Blues
05. Determination
06. Lucky Guy
07. Can We Still Be Friends?
08. Espresso
09. Love Is The Answer
10. It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference
11. Lost Horizon
12. Flaw

Disk 2:

01. Soul Brother
02. I'm So Proud
03. Ooh, Baby, Baby
04. La, La, Means I Love You
05. I Want You
06. Hawking
07. I Saw the Light
08. Courage
09. Drive
10. Couldn't I Just Tell You
11. ~band intros~
12. Hello it's Me
13. A Dream Goes On Forever

zowie said...

thanks,saw him on july 1st,same show.
pretty excellent.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!

I saw this show in Bearsville, NY. It is an awesome set.

You just made my day :)

Prefabfan said...

Nice sound quality, great set. Can't hear the drunk!

zowie said...

made an error,saw him on july 8th in wilmington.

Prefabfan said...

listening again with my big grin.....


"So why you gotta be....."



THANKS BIG D

Trustar said...

Introduced my 15 year old grandson to Todd on the July 16th show at The Coach House in San Juan Capistrano.Even though we got tickets late we found ourselves in the front row, nest to the stage entry stairs. We have another Todd fan in the mix. Great show...again.

Thanks for sharing and the setlist help.

Trustar
(yes, I have been a fan that long)