Thursday, July 21, 2011

Neil Diamond: Manchester 2011 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

Neil_Diamond_989055
Evening News Arena, Manchester, England - 6th July 2011
Source: Roland R-09HR with external mics
Edit: Normalised, fade in and out added to start and end of both the main set and encore, some mild volume tweaking to reduce loud clapping nearby. CDWAV used for track splitting. Quality: A-

1, Introduction
2, Soolaimon
3, Beautiful Noise
4, Forever in Blue Jeans
5, Hello Again
6, Shilo
7, Red Red Wine (Reggae Version)
8, You Got To Me
9, Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon
10, Cherry, Cherry
11, Kentucky Woman
12, Glory Road
13, Ain't No Sunshine
14, I'm A Believer ("Dreams" Version)
15, I'm A Believer (Rock and Roll Version)
16, You Don't Bring Me Flowers
17, Crunchy Granola Suite
18, Morningside
19, Holly Holy
20, Sweet Caroline
21, Hell Yeah
22, I Am.. I Said..

Encore:
23, Cracklin' Rosie
24, America
25, Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show
26, I've Been This Way Before

OU: My review is that it was a great show by a great band with a great frontman. Concise but accurate I reckon :)

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-a41ee7
or
http://lix.in/-9e046d
http://lix.in/-9f8b0e
http://lix.in/-a111af
http://lix.in/-a29850
http://lix.in/-a41ef1
http://lix.in/-a5a592

or
http://zxkcnm.link-protector.com
http://zxkcnz.link-protector.com
http://zxkcnn.link-protector.com
http://zxkcnc.link-protector.com
http://zxkcnr.link-protector.com
http://zxkcns.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a41efb
or
http://lix.in/-9af735
http://lix.in/-9c7dd6
http://lix.in/-9e0477
http://lix.in/-9f8b18
http://lix.in/-a111b9
http://lix.in/-a2985a

or
http://zxkccx.link-protector.com
http://zxkccw.link-protector.com
http://zxkccv.link-protector.com
http://zxkcck.link-protector.com
http://zxkccm.link-protector.com
http://zxkccz.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this recording. The man is a true performer in the old fashioned way. I rank his two Rubin produced albums among his finest work. Thank you Dave for the sheer variety on your blog - much appreciated! I regard this as my Christmas present from you...

Anonymous said...

I really like Neil Diamond, and he doesn't get enough respect, I believe. He is an old-school entertainer, and a craftsman of the first rank. If you can write and record even one record the likes of 'Sweet Caroline', really, what more could we ask? A slice of pop heaven here on earth, an instant three-minute holiday. Resistance is futile.

Thank you.

Exeter said...

Ewww!!!
This HACK on QualityBootz ?!!