Monday, July 25, 2011

My "home" for the next couple of weeks

Phoenix_Convention_Center_-_South_on_3rd_St_-_2009-07-06

I will be in Phoenix for a couple of weeks. I will have boots every day while I am gone but the payload will probably be a little lighter than normal.

I do appreciate your daily "visits".

Thx again.
the soon-to-be-sunburnt dave@qb

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the heads up!!! davek

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the heat Dave.

josephine said...

we luv ya dave
J

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and Peace- thanks for all you do!! Barry

Innocent Bystander said...

Try not to melt out there...

Have a good/safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Stay in the AC, eat killer Mexican food and relax for all it's worth. Thanks for the great blog.

Miles said...

Enjoy it Dave - if it's for fun, anyway. Aw heck, enjoy it if it's work too -- good to have ajob these days. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Have a good time Dave and come back again in good condition!

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip.

Anonymous said...

If you have the time, visit the Heard Museum for their incredible collection of Southwest Native American art.

Anonymous said...

WATER WATER WATER! Enjoy....

sonofsaf said...

You might want to check out the MIM (Musical Instrument Museum) in North Scottsdale. I went there last year while visiting the family. Spectacular, interactive layout.

Richard43 said...

A hike (or drive depending on your level of fitness) up Camelback Mountain is worth the trip. Enjoy and hydrate!

AZ Jones said...

Welcome to the oven. Oh but it's a "dry heat". . . . not this time of year, it is monsoon season in AZ

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GOOD TIME
YOU'RE ONE OF the musicblogs big chief on this side of the universe
thanks for all that you share !!!

La Piazza Gancio said...

Phoenix in July.

What's next?

Edmonton in January?