Newly Released Soundboard. EVSD paid big money to the hoarder!
If you've just obtained the EVSD release you probably have noticed the speed and sound issues. For you pleasure here is the dagdad remaster with fixes!
1975-03-17 - Seattle Center Coliseum , Seattle, WA, USA
Remastered and speed corrected (A.A. CS5.5) from original EVSD "Haven't We Met Somewhere Before?" R-O direct download (jmt)
tested FLAC files
dadgad prod.
Quality: Superb Stereo Soundboard
No Of Cds: 3
CD1
01 Rock And Roll
02 Sick Again
03 Over The Hills And Far Away
04 In My Time Of Dying
05 The Song Remains The Same
06 The Rain Song
07 Kashmir
08 No Quarter
CD2
09 Trampled Underfoot
10 Moby Dick
11 Dazed And Confused
CD3
12 Stairway To Heaven
13 Whole Lotta Love-The Crunge-Licking Stick - Licking Stick-Ain't It Funky Now
14 Out On The Tiles(intro)>Black Dog
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9d729b
or
http://lix.in/-9a654f
http://lix.in/-9bebf0
http://lix.in/-9d7291
http://lix.in/-9ef932
http://lix.in/-a07fd3
http://lix.in/-a20674
http://lix.in/-a38d15
http://lix.in/-a513b6
http://lix.in/-a69a57
http://lix.in/-a820f8
http://lix.in/-9a6559
http://lix.in/-9bebfa
or
http://zxwmmm.link-protector.com
http://zxwmmz.link-protector.com
http://zxwmmn.link-protector.com
http://zxwmmc.link-protector.com
http://zxwmmr.link-protector.com
http://zxwmms.link-protector.com
http://zxwmzx.link-protector.com
http://zxwmzw.link-protector.com
http://zxwmzv.link-protector.com
http://zxwmmw.link-protector.com
http://zxwmmv.link-protector.com
http://zxwmmk.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a69a25
or
http://lix.in/-9a6531
http://lix.in/-9bebd2
http://lix.in/-9d7273
http://lix.in/-9ef914
http://lix.in/-a07fb5
http://lix.in/-a20656
http://lix.in/-a38cf7
http://lix.in/-a51398
http://lix.in/-a69a39
http://lix.in/-a820da
http://lix.in/-9a653b
http://lix.in/-9bebdc
or
http://zxwmkw.link-protector.com
http://zxwmkv.link-protector.com
http://zxwmkk.link-protector.com
http://zxwmkm.link-protector.com
http://zxwmkz.link-protector.com
http://zxwmkn.link-protector.com
http://zxwmkc.link-protector.com
http://zxwmkr.link-protector.com
http://zxwmks.link-protector.com
http://zxwmmx.link-protector.com
http://zxwmvs.link-protector.com
http://zxwmkx.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
11 comments:
I guess there's some feedback you don't appreciate.
Thanks David from Dave in Massachusetts. All I listen to is Zeppelin because they were the best.
Thanks for this. Of Zep (and several other bands), I'd like to have one or two shows from every tour, and this sounds like it's one of the best.
I am not sure that I understand the first response...
I don't mind reposting if the fault lies on this end.
I am glad that some can get this straightened out.
Dave,
Thanks very much for the extra effort.
Very much appreciated.
ZEP SEATTLE 1975 ••••
HI Dave, Could you please post the Newly Remastered yet again Soundboard of this show "The Godfathers of Grunge" I've heard good things about it. Thanks in advance for the time and professionalism you put into this site.
Over the Hills and Far Away : LINY
I'll look into it...
Many Thanks for the original upload and this reup however...
I must point out that the reup does not appear to be the Winston Remaster that was originally offered and posted for download. When I had problems with the 1st posting, I went looking and found a copy of the boot. I downloaded these files again thining I was getting the remaster,
the repost seems to need a correction on the description.
Thanks anyways.
ooops,
I meant to say dadgad not winston.
duh, my mistake.
It is correct however that the repost is the EVSD release and not a remaster of it.
Thanks for the tunes :)
There are 2 recordings I have listened to of this 1975 tour. One was this one (Seattle) and the other was one that was recorded in Vancouver. The 2 shows have really great sound quality as far as Bootlegs are concerned.
But the performance quality differs depending on if you judge a show, more on the music or the vocals. This one has a much more coherent Robert Plant, but the jams aren't as flowing as the Vancouver show. I sense a tentativeness that didn't seem to be present on the Vancouver show. One good comparison would be No Quarter.
Both are great recordings and have their high points and not so high points.
This posting is cursed in someway...
It seems that Disc 1 Track 7 is titled Track 8 in the RAR file archive.
Just as an FYI to anyone downloading, there is no Track 8 and no Track is missing, just rename Track 8 to Track 7 and all is well.
This is however as previously stated the raw transfer from the boot and not the Dadgad Remaster.
Post a Comment