Monday, July 4, 2011

The Beetles: River Rhine Tapes 1969 (Studio) FLAC

rhine1front
1969
SOURCE- SILVER CD - FLAC (level4)
Quality - EX+

01.Two of Us [03:39]
02.I Dig A Pony [03:55]
03.I Got A Feeling [03:53]
04.Dont Let Me Down [03:36]
05.I Me Mine Waltz [01:26]
06.Let it Be [03:37]
07.For You Blue [02:52]
08.One After 909 [03:19]
09.Long and Winding Road [03:47]
10.Get Back [03:48]
11.Oh Darling [02:42]
12.Across the Universe [03:22]
13.Dig it [02:17]
14.(Track Deleted) [01:51]
15.Good Rockin Tonite [01:43]
16.20 Flight Rock [02:09]
17.Her Majesty [01:43]
18.Maxwells Silver Hammer by John [01:10]
19.Maxwells Silver Hammer by Paul [03:39]
20.Suzy Parker [02:00]
21.Bad Finger Boogie [01:17]
22.Mean Mr Mustard [01:21]
23.All Things Must Pass [03:09]
24.The Walk [03:54]
25.River Rhine [04:20]
26.Billybeatle Boogie [05:18]
-------
SHARE FREELY, AND ENJOY. 75:47 min

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9ece62
or
http://lix.in/-a66f87
http://lix.in/-a7f628
http://lix.in/-9a3a89
http://lix.in/-9bc12a
http://lix.in/-9d47cb

or
http://zxxsns.link-protector.com
http://zxxscx.link-protector.com
http://zxxscw.link-protector.com
http://zxxscv.link-protector.com
http://zxxsck.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a0550d
or
http://lix.in/-a7f632
http://lix.in/-9a3a93
http://lix.in/-9bc134
http://lix.in/-9d47d5
http://lix.in/-9ece76

or
http://zxxscm.link-protector.com
http://zxxscz.link-protector.com
http://zxxscn.link-protector.com
http://zxxscc.link-protector.com
http://zxxscr.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolute must-have!
As are parts 2 and 3 of this release

Anonymous said...

A Very Happy July 4th Dave and family and thanks for this!! Superb quality!!
P.S.- A little Floyd misconception on my part- never really got into the official Waters Berlin DVD due to the various cast of characters- no offense to those who enjoy. Always passed up the Wall Bleeding Hearts Band Rehersals due to prior prejudice- WOW was I wrong!! This is a beautiful recording showing the Walls progression as I found yesterday- Yet another must have for any Floyd fan!! You are the best and thanks as always for all you do! Barry

kike said...

Thanks Dave for sharing that one.It sounds great. Best :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks once again Dave. I was in high school when John Lennon was killed. My parents had recently been divorced and my life was a bit upside down in many ways. I got a bunch of "Beetles" albums from a cousin and listened to those every day after school. I didn't know anything about the band at the time, but as I listened them, I realized for the first time, that this was more than just music.

In 1983, I saw my first Grateful Dead show in Hartford - the night before St. Stephen :( but still a very good show. Since then, I have traveled across the country to see concerts everywhere and have met people all over. As my friends, and now my family, have traveled, I've come to learn something - I love this country. Where else could I follow a band like Phish all over the South? I love this country for many reasons but as it applies here, I love it because it allows music to be such a big part of my life.

Bless you Dave - happy 4th of July!!!

Thomas in SC

Prefabfan said...

thanks, I remember listening to Help when I was 23-24 and realizing that I had not been able to grasp its deep meaning when I was 13 years old, and it was a hit on the radio. When I realized that was ALSO THE POINT of the song, I flipped, with "John Lennon Wonder".

James said...

Just when I thought I had most of the good Beetles boots to be had - this one blows me away - awesome!

christophe said...

Hi, Dave...

Any chance to see More River Rhine tapes and Final River Rhines Tapes ?

QualityBootZ said...

I will post the other two parts in a week or so...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave-Great upload!!!
Track 14 deleted??
Simple question ....why?

Anonymous said...

Track 14 should be "Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues" which appears on the officially released Anthology volume 3 so I guess that's why it has been deleted.

Anonymous said...

Sadly TLH indicates this set as MPEG sourced.

Anonymous said...

It's lossy sourced. Thanks anyways. -D-

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave

Many thanks for this. I think pt 3of the megaupload links is broke, it seems to point to a poker pop-up??

cheers
phil

Hidden Persuaders said...

Dave

seems to be working fine now

cheers
phil