Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ramones: Sheffield 1987 (FM) FLAC

ramonesrichie87
Sheffield, UK
The Octagon Centre
Sheffield University
1987-11-15
FM (Stereo Sequence, BBC One 1987-11-14)
Cassette (2nd gen.) - Audacity - xACT

01 DJ
02 Psycho Therapy
03 Blitzkrieg Bop
04 Do You Remember Rock & Roll Radio?
05 Bop Till You Drop
06 Chinese Rocks
07 Weasel Face
08 Rockaway Beach
09 Garden of Serenity
10 Loud Mouth
11 Pinhead
12 I Wanna Live
13 Somebody Put Something In My Drink
14 Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
15 DJ

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9890ad
http://lix.in/-9a174e
http://lix.in/-9b9def

or
http://mszmxr.link-protector.com
http://mszmxs.link-protector.com
http://mszmwx.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9d2490
http://lix.in/-9eab31
http://lix.in/-a031d2

or
http://mszmwv.link-protector.com
http://mszmwk.link-protector.com
http://mszmwm.link-protector.com


Support the artists by buying their records.

4 comments:

Earl said...

I was just thinking about the Ramones - thanks for this post!

JLJR said...

Always good to see the Ramones.
Thanks.

RevolutionaryBum said...

Hey This got a pretty good write up in the new issue of Rolling Stone in the Bootleg section, just got my copy today and bam ! here it is... Thanks guys.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand it when people "request" bootlegs, these are all gift horses... But I've had Ritchie-era Ramones on my mind lately, he really ramped up the speed a ton - Love it! Thank you! God Bless Ritchie Ramone!