"Trainload Of Fools"
Zeppelinfeld
Nürnberg, Germany
July 1st 1978
RATTLESNAKE: RS 085/086 (2001)
SOURCE: Factory Pressed Discs > EAC > Flac Level 8 Align on Sector Boundaries
300dpi Scans of all Artwork included
Disc One
01. She's Love Crazy
02. Baby Stop Crying
03. Mr. Tambourine Man
04. Shelter From The Storm
05. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
06. Tangled Up In Blue
07. Ballad Of A Thin Man
08. Maggie's Farm
09. I Don't Believe You
10. Like A Rolling Stone
11. I Shall Be Released
12. Going, Going, Gone
13. A Change Is Gonna Come
14. Love Minus Zero/No Limit
15. Laissez Faire
Disc Two
01. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
02. One Of Us Must Know (Sooner Or Later)
03. You're A Big Girl Now
04. One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below)
05. Blowin' In The Wind
06. I Want You
07. Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
08. Masters Of War
09. Just Like A Woman
10. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
11. All Along The Watchtower
12. All I Really Want To Do
13. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
14. Forever Young
15. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
16. The Times They Are A-Changin'
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9ca34d
or
http://lix.in/-9b1ca2
http://lix.in/-9ca343
http://lix.in/-9e29e4
http://lix.in/-9fb085
http://lix.in/-a13726
http://lix.in/-a2bdc7
http://lix.in/-a44468
http://lix.in/-a5cb09
http://lix.in/-a751aa
http://lix.in/-99960b
http://lix.in/-9b1cac
or
http://msrmxn.link-protector.com
http://msrmxc.link-protector.com
http://msrmxr.link-protector.com
http://msrmxs.link-protector.com
http://msrmwx.link-protector.com
http://msrmww.link-protector.com
http://msrmwv.link-protector.com
http://msrmwk.link-protector.com
http://msrmwm.link-protector.com
http://msrmxm.link-protector.com
http://msrmxz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9e29f8
or
http://lix.in/-9fb0a3
http://lix.in/-a13744
http://lix.in/-a2bde5
http://lix.in/-a44486
http://lix.in/-a5cb27
http://lix.in/-a751c8
http://lix.in/-999629
http://lix.in/-9b1cca
http://lix.in/-9ca36b
http://lix.in/-9e2a0c
http://lix.in/-9fb0ad
or
http://msrmwc.link-protector.com
http://msrmwr.link-protector.com
http://msrmws.link-protector.com
http://msrmvx.link-protector.com
http://msrmvw.link-protector.com
http://msrmvv.link-protector.com
http://msrmvk.link-protector.com
http://msrmvm.link-protector.com
http://msrmvz.link-protector.com
http://msrmwz.link-protector.com
http://msrmwn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
9 comments:
Awesome!! Thanks for this vintage Bob, QB!
At the time, at least based on the reception of the Budokan album, the 1978 arrangements were widely panned. People thought he was 'going Vegas' or something. Looking back over 30 years later, people seem to like them more. I do. Thank you for providing more evidence for the rehabilitation.
Thanks for this - love all the Dylan you can post. Cheers Dave!
Many thanks for this post. I totally agree about 1978 sounding a lot better now. I saw the Oakland show that year and went home disappointed. (After first seeing him on the big 1974 comeback tour, who wouldn't have been disappointed?) I sure wish I could see that show today. By the way, the Charlottesville, NC show, one of the last of the 1978 shows, is probably one of the best Dylan concerts I have ever heard.
Thank You. With so any 78 tour tapes to choose from, this show is worth it. The history of the location alone makes the show special. The very end of the tour has so great evolution in the arrangements (especially Mr. Tambourine Man)that are flavored with the soon-to-arrive Christian fervor. Cheers!
thanks for this - and I would endorse the earlier comment about the Charlottesville show from 10th Dec 1978 (which you can find on guitars101dotcom)
Thanks for this post. It was my first Dylan concert I did attend.
I wasn't expecting much as the Street Legal album, released shortly before, was disappointing for me. The concert then was overwhelming. We talked weeks about it. Last week I saw Dylan again in Hamburg. Still incredibly fascinating. Today I also enjoy the Street Legal sound.
What a fantastic site.....I download the link but when I try to unzip the file with WinZip I get a pop up box asking to 'Please inser the disc containing' then shows the place where download went to, insert into drive C.
That is as far as I can get. Any ideas what to do ?????.
Regards Brian
Hello,
The site is excellent, and I am most grateful for it.
On this Nuremberg 1978 concert, there seem to be errors in some of the FLAC files on disk two.
During You're A Big Girl Now, it basically jumps repetitively like a broken record at the point where he sings "tears". There is a similar error in Senor where is just goes silent after "glued to the door". I have not checked the rest as I basically stopped at that point.
However, this IS an error of the FLAC files themselves and not my download. I downloaded all files again from scratch and the exact SAME errors occurred at the exact SAME places. Like I say, there may be others, and I did not even check disk one.
Please could you check for these errors, fix any present, and re-upload the whole thing? It is a GREAT recording, far better than I ever imagined, and it would be lovely to have the whole thing perfect. Thank you very much.
Post a Comment