Goodbye Mr. Pink Floyd
7. November 1987 / Quebec, Canada
1. Radio Waves 4:42
2. Welcome To The Machine 7:21
3. Money 5:07
4. In The Flesh 3:46
5. Have A Cigar 3:20
6. Pigs 3:44
7. Wish You Were Here 5:23
8. Mother 7:14
9. Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert & Southampton Dock 3:53
10. If 3:54
11. The Power's That Be 4:09
12. Breathe 3:34
13. Brain Damage & Eclipe 6:42
14. Another Brick In The Wall(part one) 4:20
15. The Happiest Days Of Our Lives 1:16
16. Another Brick In The Wall(part two) 4:25
OU: I adjusted the speed by -3.5%. I have included the original artwork which now, obviously has incorrect times listed. I've accurately named each track as well. Enjoy!
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-99954d
or
http://lix.in/-a13668
http://lix.in/-a2bd09
http://lix.in/-a443aa
http://lix.in/-a5ca4b
http://lix.in/-a750ec
or
http://msrkrx.link-protector.com
http://msrkrw.link-protector.com
http://msrkrv.link-protector.com
http://msrkrk.link-protector.com
http://msrkrm.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a750d8
or
http://lix.in/-9fafb3
http://lix.in/-a13654
http://lix.in/-a2bcf5
http://lix.in/-a44396
http://lix.in/-a5ca37
or
http://msrkcz.link-protector.com
http://msrkcn.link-protector.com
http://msrkcc.link-protector.com
http://msrkcr.link-protector.com
http://msrkcs.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
The speed/pitch sounds right on with this corrected version!
Hi Dave,
I had no time lately, let me say a big "thank you" for the uploads the last weeks.
So I have a lot to download the next days, thank you for your work and the wonderful boots.
Olaf
(Germany)
Agreed w 1st comment- thanks Dave! As previously posted WELCOME BACK TO THE MACHINE!! Love the Floyd and Roger shows posted as of late. Barry
Post a Comment