Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pink Floyd: Vienna 1977 (PRRP Remaster) FLAC

the latest PRRP Floyd Release!
PRRP 058 Pink Floyd 1977 02 01 Vienna Cover
PRRP 058
Vienna, Austria Stadthalle
February 1, 1977
Master>DAT[3] [48khz]

Disk 1
01 Sheep 12:30
02 Pigs On The Wing 1 1:37
03 Dogs 19:03
04 Pigs On The Wing 2 2:32
05 Pigs (Three Different Ones) 17:43
Total Time 53:25

Disk 2
01 Shine On You Crazy Diamond I-V 14:10
02 Welcome To The Machine 8:25
03 Have A Cigar 6:14
04 Wish You Were Here 5:38
05 Shine On You Crazy Diamond VI-IX 17:33
06 Money 9:13
07 Us and Them 8:49
Total Time 70:02

Remaster
1. Correct attenuated frequencies.
2. Correct segmental channel imbalances.
3. Correct record level variability, in particular attenuations at low volume.
4. Adjust tonality.
5. Correct speed error which was different for each set.
6. Repair clicks, pops, buzz and other tape errors. No Hiss reduction performed.
7. Adjust dynamics.
8. Re-track.

Interesting show identifiers:
Roger late with lyrics on Pigs
German radio played at the end of Have a Cigar.
Dave slow to start Guitar lead in SOYCD IV-IX

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-91f97d
or
http://lix.in/-9fb526
http://lix.in/-91f987
http://lix.in/-938028
http://lix.in/-9506c9
http://lix.in/-968d6a
http://lix.in/-98140b
http://lix.in/-999aac
http://lix.in/-9b214d
http://lix.in/-9ca7ee

or
http://mzsksv.link-protector.com
http://mzsksk.link-protector.com
http://mzsksm.link-protector.com
http://mzsksz.link-protector.com
http://mzsksn.link-protector.com
http://mzsksc.link-protector.com
http://mzsksr.link-protector.com
http://mzskss.link-protector.com
http://mzsmxx.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-91fa13
or
http://lix.in/-9fb5bc
http://lix.in/-91fa1d
http://lix.in/-9380be
http://lix.in/-95075f
http://lix.in/-968e00
http://lix.in/-9814a1
http://lix.in/-999b42
http://lix.in/-9b21e3
http://lix.in/-9ca884

or
http://mzsmxn.link-protector.com
http://mzsmxc.link-protector.com
http://mzsmxr.link-protector.com
http://mzsmxs.link-protector.com
http://mzsmwx.link-protector.com
http://mzsmww.link-protector.com
http://mzsmwv.link-protector.com
http://mzsmwk.link-protector.com
http://mzsmwm.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

biboprof said...

Excellent audience recording, every instrument is very clear, even if a bit far and metallic, as usual for this tour. The bass is clear and without distortion. Great instrumental sections during PIgs and Shine On VI-IX,
Thanks a lot for this one, Dave !

biboprof said...

and of course great pictures on the booklet...! :- )

Anonymous said...

A definite upgrade over "Racial Violence."
Thanks, Dave for all your efforts & hard work!

ziamame said...

Hy Dave!
It's a lot of time that I read your post and almost each second bootleg of PF I take it away.
I want a tell you how I'm greatfull for all your's works done... and.....
I want ask you if it's posible (please!!!!), can you found a bootleg Stranger than fiction, of PF...
I send you a big HUG, with all my heart,
Ziamame

Beth said...

Ziamame, you can find the bootleg you're looking for here --> http://thepinkfloydcollectors.blogspot.com/2008/12/pink-floyd-stranger-than-fiction-1968.html

ziamame said...

Wow...!!!
Thank you Beth, you are very sweet...

...and thank you Dave, one's again, for all your works done!