Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Genesis: Boston 1976 (PRRP Remaster of Dan Lampinski Master) FLAC

PRRPGS 026 Genesis 1976 04 10 Boston Cover
Orpheum Theatre
Boston, MA
10 April 1976

Master audience recording taped by Dan Lampinski
Mastered and FLAC'ed by Carl Morstadt
Sony TC-152SD Tape Recorder
Sony ECM-99 Stereo Microphone
Maxell cassettes

Master Cassette -> Nakamichi CR-3A cassette deck with azimuth correction -> M-Audio Firewire Audiophile 2496 -> CDWAV 24-bit/96-KHz wav files -> Converted to 16-bit for PRRP distribution.

Disc 1
01 Dance On A Volcano 6:49
02 The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway 4:41
03 Fly On A Windshield 2:55
04 Carpet Crawlers 6:46
05 The Cinema Show 12:30
06 Robbery, Assault And Battery 7:08
07 White Mountain 8:05
08 Firth Of Fifth 8:38
Total Time 57:32

Disc 2
01 Entangled 8:00
02 Squonk 8:07
03 Supper's Ready 24:20
04 I Know What I Like 5:40
05 Los Endos 7:43
06 It 3:17
07 Watcher Of The Skies 3:04
Total Time 60:11

Phil Collins- vocals and sometimes drums
Steve Hackett- guitar
Tony Banks- keyboards
Mike Rutherford- keyboards and bass
Bill Bruford- drums

Remaster
1. Speed correction.
2. Re-balance tonality.
3. Reduce noise, clicks and pops.
4. Correct segmental channel imbalances and auto-record suppressions.
5. Move Entangled introduction to beginning of disc 2 during re-tracking.
6. Patch missing sections.
7. Dynamically enhance low volume segments.

Bruford forgets cymbal crash in Lamb
Many Camera clicks heard during quiet sections on right of taper.

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9ab6d1
or
http://lix.in/-99303a
http://lix.in/-9ab6db
http://lix.in/-9c3d7c
http://lix.in/-9dc41d
http://lix.in/-9f4abe
http://lix.in/-918f1f
http://lix.in/-9315c0
http://lix.in/-949c61
http://lix.in/-962302

or
http://mzzvrw.link-protector.com
http://mzzvrv.link-protector.com
http://mzzvrk.link-protector.com
http://mzzvrm.link-protector.com
http://mzzvrz.link-protector.com
http://mzzvrn.link-protector.com
http://mzzvrc.link-protector.com
http://mzzvrr.link-protector.com
http://mzzvrs.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9c3d5e
or
http://lix.in/-9ab6c7
http://lix.in/-9c3d68
http://lix.in/-9dc409
http://lix.in/-9f4aaa
http://lix.in/-918f0b
http://lix.in/-9315ac
http://lix.in/-949c4d
http://lix.in/-9622ee
http://lix.in/-97a98f

or
http://mzzvcv.link-protector.com
http://mzzvck.link-protector.com
http://mzzvcm.link-protector.com
http://mzzvcz.link-protector.com
http://mzzvcn.link-protector.com
http://mzzvcc.link-protector.com
http://mzzvcr.link-protector.com
http://mzzvcs.link-protector.com
http://mzzvrx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Appick said...

Do you have the concert from March 29th 1975 in Bern, Switzerland? I have a friend who went to this concert and I want to give her a recording of it. I can only find an mp3 of it! Is this a hopeless cause?

Again thanks for all the music.

QualityBootZ said...

I will try to locate it for you and your friend...no promises though.

Innocent Bystander said...

Appick,

A very fast google search turned up some possibilities (along with your mp3 version) BUT there is apparently a video recording of the show floating around as well. She could really relive the show that way.

Dave,

You've outdone yourself today, a Lampinski 6-pack? Wow, the poor hamster that powers my computer is complaining of exhaustion from all the downloading this morning :-)

Thanks for a great afternoon's worth of listening.

Appick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Appick said...

Thanks for looking Innocent Bystander. The problem is I live in France and can't use torrents any more and when I last looked a few months ago I couldn't find blogs that had it. I'll look again! We looked at youtube videos a few years ago, too.

Thanks, Dave

QualityBootZ said...

I have it and will work towards uploading it soon.