25th August 1996
Lowlands Festival, Biddinghuizen, Dronten, The Netherlands
FM > Analog > Analog > Nakamichi DR-10 > Marantz DR700 Cd Recorder > EAC > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC
1. El Scorcho
2. In The Garage
3. Buddy Holly
4. Surf Wax America (cut by presenter)
+++
28th August 1996
Reading Festival, Reading, England, UK
1. Say It Ain't So
2. Buddy Holly
3. Surf Wax America
FM > DAT > Analog > Nakamichi DR-10 > Marantz DR700 Cd Recorder > EAC > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9bc7a4
http://lix.in/-8e0c05
or
http://mvvcxr.link-protector.com
http://mvvcxs.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-98ba62
http://lix.in/-9a4103
or
http://mvvcxn.link-protector.com
http://mvvcxc.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
Thanks for this!
I booked Weezer at my college when I was the entertainment director there... many moons ago!
PACKERS ARE GOING TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP. I realize nobody cares but had to post it somewhere tonight!!!
What a game - What an ass whooping!!
Being from Wisconsin and having once had lunch with Bart Starr I can happily say "Go Pack!"
Lunch with Bart Starr... That is very cool.
My very first time at Lambeau was December 12, 1983 (I was nine). We beat the Buccs in OT 12-9. I remember it snowed like crazy in that game and was very cold. That was the last season that Mr. Starr coached the Packers.
Thank you for all the fantastic posts as of late. Love the new "experimental" blog with the single link hotfile also!!
Post a Comment