Sunday, January 30, 2011

BBC Symphony Orchestra play Mozart 2010 (FM) FLAC

more classical by request.
1050
Sir John Eliot Gardiner (conductor)
BBC Symphony Orchestra play Mozart recorded at the BBC Maida Vale Studio, London broadcast by BBC Radio 3 FM "Lunchtime Concert" 2011.01.02 Hi-MD SP master.

Sansui T60 FM Receiver/MZ-RH1 Hi-MD SP/Sonic Stage to wav via USB/adobe audition >Tracks>fades>Flac 6
Checksum files done in Traders Little Helper

Sara Mohr-Pietsch introduces an all-Mozart concert given by the BBC Symphony Orchestra recorded in November 2010.

01 Introduction
02 Divertimento in F, K138
03 Talk
04 Serenade in D, K239 "Serenata Notturna"
05 Talk
06 Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
07 Talk
08 Serenade in B flat for thirteen wind instruments, K361 "Gran Partita".
09 Outro

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8ed3dd
or
http://lix.in/-967502
http://lix.in/-97fba3
http://lix.in/-998244
http://lix.in/-9b08e5
http://lix.in/-9c8f86

or
http://mvcvms.link-protector.com
http://mvcvzx.link-protector.com
http://mvcvzw.link-protector.com
http://mvcvzv.link-protector.com
http://mvcvzk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8ed3e7
or
http://lix.in/-96750c
http://lix.in/-97fbad
http://lix.in/-99824e
http://lix.in/-9b08ef
http://lix.in/-9c8f90

or
http://mvcvzm.link-protector.com
http://mvcvzz.link-protector.com
http://mvcvzn.link-protector.com
http://mvcvzc.link-protector.com
http://mvcvzr.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!

Breezy said...

Thanks Dave!

The Hudson Hipster said...

Thanks!

I'm not sure how else to contact you, but I have a recording of a Tony Williams Lifetime Tribute Band, with Jack Bruce, Cindy Blackman-Santana, John Medeski, and Vernon Reid. It is from last night, and it's an audience recording, and I had to set it to mp3 to record, but I don't know how else to get it to the masses. Hope you're interested!

-HH

john said...

THanks very much.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave, I don't know how but just today I noticed this recording. Thanks a lot!! any BBC classical broadcast will be at least by me, most welcomed.
Many thanks!
brainy1000