Grand Valley Dome, Grand Rapids
July 8, 1976
audience recording
audience---?--->Trade CDR--->EAC--->FLAC Frontend--->FLAC (L8)
1.1 Overture - Communion With The Sun 7:04
1.2 When The Sh!t Hits The Fan (Sunset Blvd.)--->le Feel Internacionale 6:25
1,3 Love Of The Common Man 3:36
1.4 The Seven Rays 10:24
1.5 The Verb "To Love" 8:35
1.6 Emergency Splashdown 5:25
1.7 Black And White 5:01
1.8 The Wheel 7:25
1.9 Initiation 6:33
1.10 Real Man 4:30
1.11 Landmark 3:58
2.1 Mr. Triscuits --->Something's Coming 4:16
2.2 Heavy Metal Kids 4:16
2.3 Jealousy 3:54
2.4 Hiroshima 8:26
2.5 Singring And The Glass Guitar 21:52
2.6 Freedom Fighters 4:47
2.7 Do Ya? 4:19
2.8 Just One Victory 6:03
Todd Rundgren---guitrs, vocals
Roger Powell---keyboars, synths, vocals
Kasim Sulton---bass, guitar, vocals
John "Willie" Wilcox---drums, percussion, vocals
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9af977
or
http://lix.in/-9972cc
http://lix.in/-9c800e
http://lix.in/-8ec46f
http://lix.in/-904b10
http://lix.in/-91d1b1
http://lix.in/-935852
http://lix.in/-94def3
http://lix.in/-966594
http://lix.in/-97ec35
http://lix.in/-9972d6
or
http://mvnrrc.link-protector.com
http://mvnrrr.link-protector.com
http://mvnrrs.link-protector.com
http://mvnrsx.link-protector.com
http://mvnrsw.link-protector.com
http://mvnrsv.link-protector.com
http://mvnrsk.link-protector.com
http://mvnrsm.link-protector.com
http://mvnrsz.link-protector.com
http://mvnrsn.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-94ded5
or
http://lix.in/-94dedf
http://lix.in/-966580
http://lix.in/-97ec21
http://lix.in/-9972c2
http://lix.in/-9af963
http://lix.in/-9c8004
http://lix.in/-8ec465
http://lix.in/-904b06
http://lix.in/-91d1a7
http://lix.in/-935848
or
http://mvnrcc.link-protector.com
http://mvnrcr.link-protector.com
http://mvnrcs.link-protector.com
http://mvnrrx.link-protector.com
http://mvnrrw.link-protector.com
http://mvnrrv.link-protector.com
http://mvnrrk.link-protector.com
http://mvnrrm.link-protector.com
http://mvnrrz.link-protector.com
http://mvnrrn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
14 comments:
Loving all these Todd Rundgren posts lately -- thanks Dave!!!
a few more still to come.
I appreciate the response.
If I know that I hit someone's button I try to post more of the same.
Yes, lovin' the TR. If you have access to any of the early 80's stuff, well that would just be sooooper. Road To Utopia and self titled era were very solid. He was excellent on this last tour doing AWATS. Great band....
thx 4 all your efforts
Wow, this looks to be a really cool show!
Many of my favorite Utopia songs are on this one.
(I prefer the earlier weird era best)
Thank you Dave
I'll be downloading every one you post (and *clicking*), and happily so -- I echo the other sentiments here about Todd boots -- thanks Dave!
thanks!
Mo' Todd?
Mo' Todd! :-)
You're a ledge!
Thanks for your tireless efforts, never fails to please.
Thanks! I was at this show. When he breaks the "glass guitar" at the end of Singring lots of people ran to the stage to grab the pieces as souvenirs. Then they realized that the guitar was made from dry ice and wouldn't last much past the end of the show. I have close up slides I took at the front of the stage of this show. Todd actually posed for a couple.
Awesome!
No such thing as Too Much Todd... I mean, after all... he is Godd!
Oops... D'oh<
I forgot to leave this. Artwork for the neato collection.
http://rockrarecollectionfetish.blogspot.com/2011/01/todd-rundgrens-utopia-grand-valley-dome.html
This is an AWESOME boot... personally I'd rate it a tad higher than VG+, up to maybe EX-, but actually I appreciate Dave if anything being conservative with these ratings. Keeps people on their toes.
But anyway, trust me, if you like Todd, definitely get this one.
Hi guy!
Thanx for all the great stuff!!! Especially the Todd!
Have you tried mediafire? I've had really good experiences with them. I'm not sure if the up-loader had a special deal, but I just D/Led a 4 GB movie, 6 links at a time... and it was really fast. Didn't take long at all.
Rapidshare and most of the others have really long wait periods between D/Ls.
Sorry to sound like an ad... but you might wanna give them a shot.
~leesa
Dave,
Thank you for another quality post. I will enjoy this!!
Post a Comment