Friday, January 14, 2011

Pink Floyd: Ames 1994 (VG- Aud) FLAC

Picture1
art by yours truly
June 16th, 1994 - Cyclone Stadium, Ames,IA

Clone from Master DAT.
Sonic Studio Mics - Unknown DAT recorder

Tascam DA-40 > Audiophile USB > CD Wave > Soundforge 7 for down Sample > CD Wave to split tracks > > Flac16

OU: I am posting this as I have been asked ny several people and I believe it to be an alternate source than the Ames,IA Pink Floyd Torrent that was posted a couple of days ago.
This version is missing the last song. It is INCOMPLETE...........

01.) Astronomy Dominé >
02.) Learning To Fly
03.) What Do You Want From Me >
04.) On The Turning Away
05.) Take It Back >
06.) A Great Day For Freedom
07.) Sorrow
08.) Keep Talking
09.) One Of These Days
10.) Shine On You Crazy Diamond I-V >
11.) Breathe
12.) Time >
13.) High Hopes
14.) The Great Gig In The Sky
15.) Wish You Were Here
16.) Us And Them >
17.) Money
18.) Another Brick In The Wall II
19.) Comfortably Numb
20.) Hey You
Last song of show "Run Like Hell" is cut.

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8f92e2
or
http://lix.in/-8e0c4b
http://lix.in/-8f92ec
http://lix.in/-91198d
http://lix.in/-92a02e
http://lix.in/-9426cf
http://lix.in/-95ad70
http://lix.in/-973411
http://lix.in/-98bab2
http://lix.in/-9a4153

or
http://mvvccc.link-protector.com
http://mvvccr.link-protector.com
http://mvvccs.link-protector.com
http://mvvcrx.link-protector.com
http://mvvcrw.link-protector.com
http://mvvcrv.link-protector.com
http://mvvcrk.link-protector.com
http://mvvcrm.link-protector.com
http://mvvcrz.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8e0c55
or
http://lix.in/-9bc7fe
http://lix.in/-8e0c5f
http://lix.in/-8f9300
http://lix.in/-9119a1
http://lix.in/-92a042
http://lix.in/-9426e3
http://lix.in/-95ad84
http://lix.in/-973425
http://lix.in/-98bac6

or
http://mvvcrs.link-protector.com
http://mvvcsx.link-protector.com
http://mvvcsw.link-protector.com
http://mvvcsv.link-protector.com
http://mvvcsk.link-protector.com
http://mvvcsm.link-protector.com
http://mvvcsz.link-protector.com
http://mvvcsn.link-protector.com
http://mvvcsc.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave
thanks for all the recent Floyd boots. One request: I am looking for Pink Floyd - Alamodome San Antonio, from April 3, 1994 in San Antonio, Texas.

Thanks and regards
Thomas

QualityBootZ said...

i will put it up by month's end

Beth said...

Dave, if you're taking requests, do you have Who Refused To Play The Encore from Philadelphia in 1977?

That aside, thanks for the great boot! I look forward to checking this site every day. I always know I'm going to find something interesting. :-D

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave
Thanks a lot in advance for San Antonio. Have a good week-end. Thomas

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the Pink Floyd upload. By chance did you post the other version of this show already. If not please post the other version.

Thank you
Concertfan

Anonymous said...

How about posting the version that is(or at least was implied that it is) complete?

Unless the sound quality is really bad I would rather download a complete version. Thanks.