Berlin, Ger. Eissporthalle 1980.09.06
master tape>CDR(Pilips CDR570)>wave(EAC)>flacf(8)TLH
align on sector boundaries
excellent(-) quality
Excellent show from P.G. in Berlin, fantastic setlist and great quality. This master tape from my collection is now for the first time in circulation,hope you enjoy it. Some songs were in german language and so very interesting and rare for P.G. collectors. upped by booomboom 2010.12.20
line up:
Peter Gabriel - Vocals, Piano
Jerry Marotta - Drums, Percussion,sax. Backing Vocals
John Giblin - Bass, Backing Vocals
John Ellis - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Larry Fast - Synthesizers, Piano
Disc 1 :
01.Eindringling (Intruder)
02.Start
03.I don't remember
04.Solsbury Hill
05.Peter introduces Family snapshot
06.Schnappschuss (Family snapshot)
07.Milgrams 37
08.Modern love
09.Du bist nicht wie wir (Not one of us)
Disc 2 :
10.Lead a normal life
11.Moribund the Burgermeister
12.Mother of violence
13.Bully for you
14.Spiel ohne Grenzen (Games without frontiers)
15.Humdrum
16.Band introductions
17.Und durch den Draht (And through the wire)
18.I go swimming
19.Biko (fades out)
20.On the air
21.D.I.Y.
T.T. 103 min.
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-90c75d
or
http://lix.in/-9b75c4
http://lix.in/-8dba25
http://lix.in/-8f40c6
http://lix.in/-90c767
http://lix.in/-924e08
http://lix.in/-93d4a9
http://lix.in/-955b4a
or
http://mwsczm.link-protector.com
http://mwsczz.link-protector.com
http://mwsczn.link-protector.com
http://mwsczc.link-protector.com
http://mwsczr.link-protector.com
http://mwsczs.link-protector.com
http://mwscnx.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9b75ce
or
http://lix.in/-986896
http://lix.in/-99ef37
http://lix.in/-9b75d8
http://lix.in/-8dba39
http://lix.in/-8f40da
http://lix.in/-90c77b
http://lix.in/-924e1c
or
http://mwscnw.link-protector.com
http://mwscnv.link-protector.com
http://mwscnk.link-protector.com
http://mwscnm.link-protector.com
http://mwscnz.link-protector.com
http://mwscnn.link-protector.com
http://mwscnc.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
WOW! Thanks Dave for this show. I have his German language studio release of his third album, so it is really nice getting to hear some of these songs played live in German...very cool!!!
Thank you for sharing this! It's Gabriel at his peak. (IMHO)
Awesome cover artwork!
Please put MP3 files in as well.
Great show, thanks for sharing it. Very interesting to hear the German language versions live, even though I don't speak German.
Post a Comment