Friday, January 28, 2011

Led Zeppelin: Raleigh 1970 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

fearsomefourlive_f
"Fearsome Four Live On Stage" (Mandala Records)

Dorten Auditorium Raleigh
April 7, 1970
Trader CD-R/Wav/Flac

Cd 1
1) We're Gonna Groove
2) Dazed And Confused
3) Heart Breaker
4) Bring it On Home

Cd 2
1) White Summer
2)Since I've Been Loving You
3) Organ Solo/Thank You
4) What is What Should Never Be
5) Moby Dick (cut)

Incomplete very good audience recording

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-91cec3
or
http://lix.in/-9c7d2a
http://lix.in/-8ec18b
http://lix.in/-90482c
http://lix.in/-91cecd
http://lix.in/-93556e
http://lix.in/-94dc0f
http://lix.in/-9662b0

or
http://mvncks.link-protector.com
http://mvncmx.link-protector.com
http://mvncmw.link-protector.com
http://mvncmv.link-protector.com
http://mvncmk.link-protector.com
http://mvncmm.link-protector.com
http://mvncmz.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9662ba
or
http://lix.in/-9af693
http://lix.in/-9c7d34
http://lix.in/-8ec195
http://lix.in/-904836
http://lix.in/-91ced7
http://lix.in/-935578
http://lix.in/-94dc19

or
http://mvncmn.link-protector.com
http://mvncmc.link-protector.com
http://mvncmr.link-protector.com
http://mvncms.link-protector.com
http://mvnczx.link-protector.com
http://mvnczw.link-protector.com
http://mvnczv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My third release of this gig, however i love it SO much it's busy coming down as I type. Oh boy it's all good today Dave!!
Big thanks as always

Anonymous said...

FURTHER TO ABOVE:
Part 6 of RS coming up as unavailable
I'm patching fro MU which seems fine

Anonymous said...

Just 2 observations whilst i'm completing the above
1. Characters and sometimes whole words are forever getting dropped whilst posting comment from right edit screen to left pane
I can type/spell honestly!!
2. I've been getting significantly lower speeds relative to the usual from MU at all hours in recent weeks - Anybody else?

steveh said...

what happened to the remaster of the EVSD?

Anonymous said...

No disrespect to Dave.....but much better versions of this show exist. This version also runs too fast.

Teembo said...

Proper date is 4/8/70

http://www.rambleonzep.com/dates/1970-04-08.htm

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem as simple as that; more on the questionable date/show.

http://zeppelinart.com/browse.asp?dir=1970%2F1970-04-07+charlotte-raleigh

Anonymous said...

Well seemingly it's the 8th as traditionally listed or the 5th but not the 7th as that appears to be Charlotte