Monday, January 3, 2011

Led Zeppelin: Los Angeles 1973 (VG++ Aud) FLAC

3daysafter
Title: 3 Days After
Date: June 3 1973 / Zep 04 1970*
Venue: LA Forum
Source: LP > WAV 16 bit Stereo 44100hz > FLAC
The transfer is raw with nothing applied to it.
Artwork, Checksum & FFP Included
Excellent Audience Recording

OU: Anyone who has not got this is in for a real treat !! IMO it has the best versions of Organ Solo + Thank You. Unbelievably it's the first time I've played it in about 30 yrs and the two tracks from 4 Zep 1970 are superb quality.
I checked the matrix on the LPs and they match the one shown below i.e. 72016A - D. I've split Side 3 into 2 songs although it's listed as one in the book.

#260 Three Days After

S: LA Forum D: 6/3/73 - 9/4/70* Cv: Slk L: TMQ Smoking Pig
R: VG_EXS Co: TMQ Mx#: 72016A - D City USA

N.B. This was never released with the traditional TMQ pig labels. All of the original TMQ releases were made available with the small pig & coloured vinyl at some point, with the exception of this one. The oldest copy I have seen had a sort of linen-cardboard jacket with the usual slick & the smoking pig labels, this was on black vinyl. Later this was reissued from the same plates by RSR/International with a rubberstamped jacket & Oz labels. Also available from Titanic records with a 4 colour jacket with the matrix # 9004A-D & Kimber labels. Re-issued by Toasted with a 4 colour jacket from the original plates.

S1
01 - Stairway To Heaven (12:04)
02 - That's The Way * ( 6:17)
03 - Bron-Y-Aur * ( 4:47)

S2
04 - Moby Dick (23:53)

S3
05 - Heartbreaker Medley ( 7:58)
06 Incl Whole Lotta Love (17:15)
I'm Going Down
I'm A Man
The Hunter
Let That Boy Boogie

S4
07 - The Ocean (06:35)
08 - Communication Breakdown (4:43)
09 - Thank You (13:43)

Extracted from 'The Illustrated Collector's Guide To Led Zeppelin' 3rd Edition

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-91f61a
or
http://lix.in/-99973f
http://lix.in/-9b1de0
http://lix.in/-8d6241
http://lix.in/-8ee8e2
http://lix.in/-906f83

or
http://mwcvcm.link-protector.com
http://mwcvcz.link-protector.com
http://mwcvcn.link-protector.com
http://mwcvcc.link-protector.com
http://mwcvcr.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-99972b
or
http://lix.in/-91f610
http://lix.in/-937cb1
http://lix.in/-950352
http://lix.in/-9689f3
http://lix.in/-981094

or
http://mwcvnr.link-protector.com
http://mwcvns.link-protector.com
http://mwcvcx.link-protector.com
http://mwcvcw.link-protector.com
http://mwcvcv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks as always for the Zep..

Anonymous said...

hi dave,
i love the old vinyl boots like TMOQ,TAKRL,SWINGING PIG,WIZARDO,ZAP....Thanks a lot for this diamond!

Anonymous said...

Yep - me too
thanks Dave for the vinyl magic

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with "Zep 04 1970" whats it intended to mean?

[I'm thinking it could be a date or a bootleg title]
thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!
Me too, what do you mean by "Zep 04 1970" ?

''That's The Way *''
is from Sept 4th,1970 ?

Anonymous said...

http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/01/led-zeppelin-wreckage-in-boston-3-shows.html is dead links.

Any chance it will be re-upped?

since it is not available,
I grabbed
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/01/led-zeppelin-zep-vs-boston-1973-vg-aud.html
though
I read somewhere it is an inferior sounding recording with more cuts/songs missing?