Monday, November 8, 2010

I am back from Nashville

fixing-comp_full

Hi Friends,
I am back from Nashville. Heard lots of great music even though I am not a big fan of country music.
I had a great time with my brother.
I will visit some of the problem files that you have mentioned in your comments. Stay tuned.
I will rollover the posts - once fixed - to the front page (that is after my wife fixes the antenna on the roof).

Dave

Fixing_The_Antenna_4269

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back, glad you had a good time.

One link that probably wasn't mentioned that is no longer working is the Floyd w/Zappa @ Amougies fest 69 could you reup that one too?

thanks

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - you've been missed...as you've no doubt read...various folks are quite anxious to get their hands on the Zep show from Raleigh...as soon as you can repair 'Bring It on Home'...which by all accounts is supposed to be one of the all time great performances of the song...can't wait ! Thanks for all that you do...so much of this stuff would be lost if it wasn't for folks like yourself.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the world of ravenous music lovers. Your work will always be appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Good to hear that you have a nice trip.

Zep81 said...

Welcome back mate, regaring the Zeppelin Raleigh 1970 show, if possible, could you repost the corrupt track: 04 Bring It On Home, seperatly please? Instead of DL thw whole show again....

Anonymous said...

Nashville is such a beautiful state. I went there for the first time in Oct last year and this year I went back and cycled part of the Natchez Trace for a day. I stayed with Brendan Harkin (Starz) and he showed us around. Saw the Castle where Kansas recorded an album and had something to eat at Barbara's place. Love to go back next time I visit the US.
Hope you had a great time too.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back

Country music at it's best is purte soul music, when it's bad it's like the worst musical your parents ever dragged you to. Anyway, sounds like a fun trip and as ever the boots have rolled smoothly on in your absence, much appreciated as always.
That Raleigh 70 is a gem, i've had various copies in various formats over the years and this is by far the best and most dynamic sounding recording of a truly great performance.
ps I must get myself a wife one of these days to help with these more irksome tasks

sd10521 said...

Welcome back and glad you had a good time.

kike said...

hogar dulce hogar, Dave,

welcome back!

best, K.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are back and enjoyed your trip. This place continues to bring me alot of joy everyday.

Thank you.

Ron said...

How about Led Zeppelin St. Valentine's Day Massacre? Glad you're back too by the way, your blog is the best by far! Thank you sir!

Anonymous said...

great blog
THANK YOU from Russia)