Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Youngbloods: San Francisco 1969 (FM) FLAC

Youngbloods-Berkeley
3/23/69 - Avalon Ballroom, SF, CA
source: FM 1st gen reel
Jerry Moore's copy
master rec by Tom Ordon

lineage: KPFA FM simulcast reel master>7" reel @ 7.5 ips, dolby b
transferred & seeded to LL by Rob Berger 5/30/09

01: Ride The Wind
02: Sugar Babe
03: Four In The Morning
04: Too Much Monkey Business
05: The Wine Song
06: Beautiful Lake Spanard
07: The Dolphin
08: Darkness Darkness
09: Beautiful
10: KSAN commercial

notes: a slight upgrade to my previous source which OZ uploaded here at LL

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-900335
or
http://lix.in/-88621a
http://lix.in/-89e8bb
http://lix.in/-8b6f5c
http://lix.in/-8cf5fd

or
http://krwwkc.link-protector.com
http://krwwkr.link-protector.com
http://krwwks.link-protector.com
http://krwwmx.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-90032b
or
http://lix.in/-86db6f
http://lix.in/-886210
http://lix.in/-89e8b1
http://lix.in/-8b6f52

or
http://krwwvn.link-protector.com
http://krwwvc.link-protector.com
http://krwwvr.link-protector.com
http://krwwvs.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You read my mind, since I was going to request some Youngbloods.

For about a week now I've been trying to D/L the Jessie Colin Young you posted.
Your rapidshare files no longer work.
I had no problem D/L'ing part 1,2 4 and 5 of the Megaupload files but I tried about 5 different times to D/L pt 3 but it always froze about halfway thru.
Could you upload pt 3 again of the Megaupload?
thanks

Anonymous said...

Any idea who was in the band for this show?

Thanks for all of your good (GREAT!) work!

Anonymous said...

This is marvelous...thanks so much!

Texas Tom said...

They were a 3 piece: Jesse, Banana, and Joe Bauer. I am glad you like my recording. It was broadcast in mono on KPFA.
T.O.

Anonymous said...

Top again!
Thanks Dave!