Friday, November 19, 2010

Supertramp: Dallas 1985 (FM) FLAC

Aliens in Texas
Live at the Convention Center Arena,
10th Nov, 1985,
Dallas, U.S.A
FM SBD Sound

OU: I get this gig swapping records. CD came in a trade and without jewel case and I lost it. Now I´ve found it with several surface marks and covered with dust. After dowloading You may hear some noises but has a good sound,´cos the gig was broadcasted in a Texan radio and later released as a bootleg called "Aliens in Texas". Remember again the status where I find it and don´t become a neurvous wreck if you hear click of small noises.

1. Still in love
2. Bloody well right
3. From now on
4. Rudy
5. Cannonball
6. Asylum
7. Band Guest Musicians Introduction/Ain't nobody but me
8. Goodbye stranger
9. Band Introduction/I just wanna make love to you
10. Better days
11. Crime of the century

THE BAND:
Rick Davies: Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Piano And Harmonica
John Helliwell: Saxophones, Backing Vocals, Woodwinds and Master of Cerremonies
Dougie Thompson: Bass, Backing Vocals
Bob Siebenberg: Drums and Percussion
Mark Hart: Keyboards, Guitars, Backing Vocals
Carl Verheyen: Guitars
Martin Walsh: Guitars

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8ce3d1
or
http://lix.in/-9484f6
http://lix.in/-960b97
http://lix.in/-979238
http://lix.in/-89d699
http://lix.in/-8b5d3a

or
http://kszkvk.link-protector.com
http://kszkvm.link-protector.com
http://kszkvz.link-protector.com
http://kszkvn.link-protector.com
http://kszkvc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9177be
or
http://lix.in/-89d6a3
http://lix.in/-8b5d44
http://lix.in/-8ce3e5
http://lix.in/-8e6a86
http://lix.in/-8ff127

or
http://kszkvr.link-protector.com
http://kszkvs.link-protector.com
http://kszkkx.link-protector.com
http://kszkkw.link-protector.com
http://kszkkv.link-protector.com


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! If I can find that old Gregg Allman radio show I recorded on cassette years ago, I will send it along as a gift. Thanks much for all you have given us!!! Have a great day!

Belexes said...

Happy Birthday. A great day and a fine weekend for you. Thanks for all your work and all the best.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday dude!!!!