Boston Garden
Boston, MA
12 August 1977
Master audience recording taped by Dan Lampinski
01 Firebird Suite
02 Parallels
03 All Good People
04 Close To The Edge
05 Wondrous Stories
06 Beautiful Land
07 Turn Of The Century
08 And You And I
CD2
01 Flight Jam
02 Awaken (spliced)
03 E1: Starship Trooper
04 E2: Roundabout
05 E3: Yours Is No Disgrace
Nakamichi 550 Tape Recorder
Two Nakamichi CM-300 Microphones
Maxell cassettes
Mastered and FLAC'ed by Carl Morstadt
Master Cassette -> Nakamichi CR-3A cassette deck with azimuth correction -> M-Audio Firewire Audiophile 2496 -> CDWAV 24-bit/96-KHz wav files -> Goldwave (normalizing and crossfades) -> CDWAV (track breaks) -> dBpowerAMP Audio Converter (24-bit/96-KHz wav files converted to 16-bit/44.1 KHz wav files) -> FLAC Front End (FLAC 8 with sector boundary alignment)
FLAC files tagged with Foobar2000 Live Show Tagger
No EQ'ing.
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8e30de
or
http://lix.in/-8b2176
http://lix.in/-8ca817
http://lix.in/-8e2eb8
http://lix.in/-8fb559
http://lix.in/-913bfa
http://lix.in/-8fb635
http://lix.in/-913cd6
http://lix.in/-8e30e8
http://lix.in/-8fb789
or
http://kskkvk.link-protector.com
http://kskkvm.link-protector.com
http://kskkvz.link-protector.com
http://kskkvn.link-protector.com
http://kskkvc.link-protector.com
http://kskkcs.link-protector.com
http://kskkrx.link-protector.com
http://kskmxz.link-protector.com
http://kskmxn.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9112f5
or
http://lix.in/-8f8c5e
http://lix.in/-9112ff
http://lix.in/-9299a0
http://lix.in/-942041
http://lix.in/-95a6e2
http://lix.in/-972d83
http://lix.in/-98b424
http://lix.in/-8af885
http://lix.in/-8c7f26
or
http://kssvzz.link-protector.com
http://kssvzn.link-protector.com
http://kssvzc.link-protector.com
http://kssvzr.link-protector.com
http://kssvzs.link-protector.com
http://kssvnx.link-protector.com
http://kssvnw.link-protector.com
http://kssvnv.link-protector.com
http://kssvnk.link-protector.com
fileserve.com:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/dFTdp2P
http://www.fileserve.com/file/ypzAZdd
http://www.fileserve.com/file/CdcKvaq
links 4-9 not coming due to upload issues but these are interchangable with the rs and mega
NOTE: The megaupload links that were formerly posted were to a show that I have scheduled for next week. I apologize.
This kind of error is part of what I was sharing with you a little while ago. I have been trying to do too much at one time.
I took 4 days off last week and was on a very pleasant 3 day business trip this week. I feel refreshed and renewed and by the end of next week all things should be back to normal. (I am actually not just feeling "better", I am feeling well.)
Dave
6 posts and a correction ('cause it's my birthday)
29 comments:
"Emerson, Lake and Palmer: Providence 1977 (Dan Lampinski Aud Master) FLAC" has been reposted to Demonoid-the next 4 DL releases will be there as well as they conflict with the policies of the original BT tracker.
Also this is the last of the post 1974 Lampinski uploads-but not the end of all of them-there are some older recordings that will be shared sometime after the Demonoid releases.
The ELP 1977 is already available here (in the 16/44 format)
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/12/emerson-lake-and-palmer-providence-1977.html
Both 24/96 and 16/44.1 are up there for those who prefer torrenting vs .raring.
The service you perform for those who do not torrent is invaluable and greatly appreciated.
Hey, thanks for all of the Lampinski posts. I've really enjoyed the ones I heard and wanted you to know I appreciate all of the work you do.
Thanks, Timmy
wow...the Barry Rogoff tape of this show is a treasure to behold. one can only imagine what Mr. Lampinski's source sounds like...cant wait til im done foolin round with megaupload...WOW!!!
and, Thank You!!!
I wish I'd read the comments first before downloading a 1980 show via the megaupload link. Has anyone had any luck with getting the Lampinski show with the other links?
Thank you very much for the great show. The rapidshare links are the correct ones, btw.
Thank you. This is amazing. Never been a fan of audience work. This may change everything.
Any chance of every getting the Yes show from Cleveland 78 in FLAC. I have heard that it is on DIME but that is all a bit beyond my technical grasp.
Dave,
I'm glad to read that you are feeling "in the pink" again. There's nothing like a good battery recharge, or if you watch South Park, there's nothing like a good "old fashion." ;^)
I have deleted all comments referring to the megaupload links since they should be ok now.
one again my apologies.
Dave
As always, thanks are in order (& apparently a happy birthday as well...).
I'm glad that you're feeling much better. I've been in that position (somewhat overwhelmed by everything) & once you're able to step back & take a real look at things then the things that are truly important stand out. After that it is just a matter of filtering the other things out of your life & being able to take the time needed for what you really want/need to do. It's good that you've seemed to have reached that filtering point.
Have a good weekend.
Happy Birthday Dave!. You are truly loved and appreciated by all your devoted followers of this site. You bring so much joy to so many through this site. I cannot say thank you enough.
thanks!
Don't tire yourself out - make sure this site is fun for you, rather than a chore!
Glad you're feeling better and God bless you on your birthday. Go Bucks!
Blessings from MI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE 2.0 !!!!!
from Long Island New York
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE!! I hope your people are doing something special for you, this day. I am glad you are feeling better. I'm sure everyone else feels better, simply knowing you are back in black. Enjoy your day!
Hi Dave,
nice to hear that you are feeling better, but don't forget to slow everything down in the future.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!
One question: Is there a boot existing from Billy Idol in "Zermatt unplugged"?
All the best to you and your family,
greetings from Germany
Olaf
Dave,
I learned about Dan's tapes on your blog. I now have all of them. They are a wonderful window on an exciting period of popular music. Many of Dan's tapes are almost CD quality. You fell as if you were there! This is what I find most impressive. My only regret is that Dan never taped King Crimson, especially the Discipline version of KC. This would have made a killer.
I am glad to learn that you fell better.
Take care of yourselves
BenoƮt
Quebec City
Happy birthday, Dave 2.0.
Your blog is the best in the world. I never found one of this "Quality".
All the best wishes for you.
Many thanks too for the great Dan Lampinski for giving all of your wonderfull recording from the seventies.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
happy birthday dave from a friend in venezuela.
*!WOW!* a big thank you to Birthday Dave and Recorder Dan. This is an amazing audience recording from 1977.
You guys are so lucky to have had the opportunity to attend the magic of the seventies. We only have our ears now.
Was Dan a Zep fan? His Rush & Jean-luc is amazing as well. Wishing you and your families a Happy relaxing Thanksgiving! LI NY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE!!!!
YOU are the BEST!!!!
Happy birthday Dave!
Wish you all the best in life!
LIF
"Was Dan a Zep fan?"
Dan himself answered this question on Dime. He saw Zep in 1973 and loved every minute of it. He never taped them because, in his view, security was too tight. He was afraid to get caught and lose his gear.
Happy Birthday, Dave.
Thanks for sharing all of this with us.
Judging by the responses to a prevous comment by you, it isn't going unappreciated!
Thank You, Dave!!!
and, Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday and many thanks!
Best wishes.
I've tried many times through RapidShare and MegaUplaod over the last two or three days to download all the YES Boston 1977 (DL). I hve yet to successfully download file #8 of the 9.
Is there a problem with the source file?
Post a Comment