1974-04-10
Festhalle
Frankfurt, West Germany
Very Good Sounding but Incomplete Audience Recording
Analog Master>DAT>CDR>EAC>WAV>TLH>FLAC>DIME
DISC 1
1. Firebird Suite
2. Siberian Khatru
3. And You And I
4. Close To The Edge
DISC 2
1. The Revealing Science Of God
2. The Ancient
3. Ritual
Jon Anderson- Vocals
Chris Squire- Bass
Steve Howe- Guitar
Rick Wakeman- Keyboards
Allan White- Drums
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-830837
or
http://lix.in/-8db69e
http://lix.in/-8f3d3f
http://lix.in/-90c3e0
http://lix.in/-830841
http://lix.in/-848ee2
http://lix.in/-861583
http://lix.in/-879c24
or
http://kzcvmw.link-protector.com
http://kzcvmv.link-protector.com
http://kzcvmk.link-protector.com
http://kzcvmm.link-protector.com
http://kzcvmz.link-protector.com
http://kzcvmn.link-protector.com
http://kzcvmc.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8aa966
or
http://lix.in/-86158d
http://lix.in/-879c2e
http://lix.in/-8922cf
http://lix.in/-8aa970
http://lix.in/-8c3011
http://lix.in/-8db6b2
http://lix.in/-8f3d53
or
http://kzcvmr.link-protector.com
http://kzcvms.link-protector.com
http://kzcvzx.link-protector.com
http://kzcvzw.link-protector.com
http://kzcvzv.link-protector.com
http://kzcvzk.link-protector.com
http://kzcvzm.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
nodrenneAmazing..after such a long time.
I was at this show in Frankfurt.
One of the best shows I've seen from YES.Great stage design.As I'm just dl,I'm looking forward to hear this after more than 36 years.
This will bring back great memories of that period(60's & 70's were the best music years at last for me).
Thanx so much for this wonderful post!!
Eberhard from Germany
This date is actually 4-11-74. This is missing Starship Trooper and Roundabout
Post a Comment