Venue Unknown outside I think
Houston, TX
FM recording
Disc 1:
01. Don't Let Him Go
02. Son of A Poor Man
03. Take It On The Run
04. Like You Do
05. When I Get Home
06. Can't Fight This Feeling
07. Keep Pushin'
08. Back On The Road Again (fades out before the end of the song)
Disc 2:
01. Keep On Loving You
02. Roll With The Changes
03. Time For Me To Fly
04. Ridin' The Storm Out
05. Golden Country
06. 157 Riverside Avenue
07. Star Spangelled Banner
Band Lineup:
Kevin Cronin: Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Dave Amato: Lead Guitar, Vocals
Bruce Hall: Bass Guitar, Vocals
Neal Doughty: Keyboards
Bryan Hitt: Drums
OU: REO gives a great performance here. I've read that this concert was their 2nd biggest audience with Live Aid being the 1st. Enjoy.
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8f3cb2
or
http://lix.in/-892238
http://lix.in/-8aa8d9
http://lix.in/-8c2f7a
http://lix.in/-8db61b
http://lix.in/-8f3cbc
http://lix.in/-90c35d
or
http://kncnnw.link-protector.com
http://kncnnv.link-protector.com
http://kncnnk.link-protector.com
http://kncnnm.link-protector.com
http://kncnnz.link-protector.com
http://kncnnn.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-848e5f
or
http://lix.in/-8db625
http://lix.in/-8f3cc6
http://lix.in/-90c367
http://lix.in/-924a08
http://lix.in/-848e69
http://lix.in/-86150a
or
http://kncnnc.link-protector.com
http://kncnnr.link-protector.com
http://kncnns.link-protector.com
http://kncncx.link-protector.com
http://kncncw.link-protector.com
http://kncncv.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
1 comment:
Anyone know what's up w Gary Richrath? Last time I saw anything about him was on "Behind The Music" where Kevin invited him to get back together to work something out and Gary accepted that invitation via camera but that was it - I never heard any follow-up, and he's certainly not in the band... Usual searching was unsuccessful. THANK YOU for the great posting!
Post a Comment