Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pink Floyd: 2005 FM Broadcast of Brussels 1972 shn

untitled12
Some Old Bastards In Cucamunga
Brussels, Vorst Nationaal, 5 december 1972
Belgian radio-rebroadcast 31 october 2005

Original recording > FM-rebroadcasting > Digital Recorder > SHN
Including MD5

TRACKLIST:
1. Time - Breathe (reprise) 6:09
2. Careful With That Axe, Eugene 10:57

WHAT DID SHE SAY?
"En dan nu, voor de laatste keer deze maand, een stel ouwe zakken in Cucamunga.: PF"
"And now, for the last time this month: some old bastards in Cucamunga: PF"

"PF, met een variatie op CWTAE en daarvoor Time, allebei opgenomen op 5 december in Vorst Nationaal."
"PF, With a variation of CWTAE and therefore Time, both were recorded on december the 5th (1972) at Vorst Nationaal"

OU: Hi, I'm the guy who recorded this in 2005 from the radio - broadcasting. The program was called "Cucamunga". I don't know the existence of another source of this date.
and I also have no idea if the Belgian radio recorded the complete concert at that time. During the rebroadcasting there were only this two tracks.
I have no idea what te date or the place of te interview is you can hear at the begin of CWTAE: Is that just before the concert? Or an old fragment of another date?
Anyway, Enjoy!

October 2006 last edited August 2010

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8ce2f9
http://lix.in/-8e699a

or
http://knvwwv.link-protector.com
http://knvwwk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-89d5b7
http://lix.in/-8b5c58

or
http://knvwwx.link-protector.com
http://knvwww.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many many thanks from Belgium. Hope some more of this concert will turn up sooner or later...

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave

Fantastic. Thats fills a painful gap in my collection. I agree with the first contributor: Let's hope more is to appear in the future.
Regards
Thomas