Thursday, September 16, 2010

Santana: San Francisco 1981 (FM + Ex- Aud?)) FLAC

ace252-main
OLD WALDORF
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
FEBRUARY 5, 1981
FM Broadcast combined with a great audience part
Lineage: CDRs from two trades/CDEx/Adobe Audition/Flacfrontend/TLH/you
OU: Seeing it upped I immediately thought of the version I received some years ago. I still had it highlighted in my list as "to be checked". I did and it's a great upgrade. This is the complete show and especially worth the download because of
the smashing version of American Gypsy. More than 16 minutes. Also the nice horns
in Soul Sacrifice kick ass. Apart from the horn players, Herbie Hancock and Michael Carabello were also guesting.
After a close listen I believe that the 3rd disc is an AUD recording, but a very, very good one!!
a partial art option:
http://bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=ACE252§ion=172

CD-R 1
1. E Papa Re
2. Primera Invasion
3. Searchin’
4. Tales Of Kilimanjaro
5. Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen
6. All I Ever Wanted
7. Europa
8. Savor
9. Jingo
Total Time: 47.09

CD-R 2:
10.Aqua Marine
11.Body Surfing
12.Well All Right
13.Hannibal
14.Brightest Star
15.Over And Over
Total Time: 35.30

CD-R 3:
16.Incident at Neshabur
17.Runnin'(David Margen)
18.Soul Sacrifice
19.Blues Intro
20.Open Invitation
21.She's not there/Marbles
22.American gypsy
23.Transcendance
Total Time: 75.30

Carlos Santana
Richard Baker
Graham Lear
Alex Ligertwood
David Margen
Armando Peraza
Raul Rekow
Orestes Vilato

Guests:
Michael Carabello
Herbie Hancock(on track 20,21,22 for sure, perhaps more)
Horns on track 18,22,24(don't know who)

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8aa65a
or
http://lix.in/-8aa664
http://lix.in/-8c2d05
http://lix.in/-8db3a6
http://lix.in/-8f3a47
http://lix.in/-90c0e8
http://lix.in/-830549
http://lix.in/-848bea
http://lix.in/-86128b
http://lix.in/-87992c
http://lix.in/-891fcd

or
http://kznzrk.link-protector.com
http://kznzrm.link-protector.com
http://kznzrz.link-protector.com
http://kznzrn.link-protector.com
http://kznzrc.link-protector.com
http://kznzrr.link-protector.com
http://kznzrs.link-protector.com
http://kznzsx.link-protector.com
http://kznzsw.link-protector.com
http://kznzsv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-861295
or
http://lix.in/-86129f
http://lix.in/-879940
http://lix.in/-891fe1
http://lix.in/-8aa682
http://lix.in/-8c2d23
http://lix.in/-8db3c4
http://lix.in/-8f3a65
http://lix.in/-90c106
http://lix.in/-830567
http://lix.in/-848c08

or
http://kznzsk.link-protector.com
http://kznzsm.link-protector.com
http://kznzsz.link-protector.com
http://kznzsn.link-protector.com
http://kznzsc.link-protector.com
http://kznzsr.link-protector.com
http://kznzss.link-protector.com
http://kznnxx.link-protector.com
http://kznnxw.link-protector.com
http://kznnxv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

No comments: