Patti Smith
The Place
Eugene, OR USA
May 9, 1978
low gen ex- to ex FM broadcast complete
A HOLY GRAIL RECORDING
Original lineage: FM (KCEL Brdcast?) > ? > CDR (georg) > CDR > Plextool DAE > WAV > C.E.pro & Wavelab (bad transitions & gaps fix) > WAV > Flac Frontend > Flac
Updated lineage: Flacs from sofff > removal of KBFH flacs > creation of FFPs and updated info file
Disc 1:
01.The Salvation of Rock
02.Babelogue -> Rock ‘n’ Roll Nigger
03.Kimberly
04.Till Victory
05.Redondo Beach
06.The Kids Are Alright
07.Space Monkey
08.25th Floor
09.It’s So Hard
Disc 2:
10.We Three
11.You Light Up My Life
12.Be My Baby
13.Because the Night
14.Easter (d2t01 ffp txt)
15.Radio Ethiopia (d2t02 ffp txt)
16.Gloria (d2t03 ffp txt)
17.My Generation (d2t04 ffp txt)
SQ: ex- to ex (9-9.5/10 IMHO)
CD one: 9 tracks, 45:51
CD two: 8 tracks, 43:22
TT: 89:13
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8d9a2d
or
http://lix.in/-877fb3
http://lix.in/-890654
http://lix.in/-8a8cf5
http://lix.in/-8c1396
http://lix.in/-8d9a37
http://lix.in/-8f20d8
or
http://knnsns.link-protector.com
http://knnscx.link-protector.com
http://knnscw.link-protector.com
http://knnscv.link-protector.com
http://knnsck.link-protector.com
http://knnscm.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-90a779
or
http://lix.in/-8a8cff
http://lix.in/-8c13a0
http://lix.in/-8d9a41
http://lix.in/-8f20e2
http://lix.in/-90a783
http://lix.in/-922e24
or
http://knnscz.link-protector.com
http://knnscn.link-protector.com
http://knnscc.link-protector.com
http://knnscr.link-protector.com
http://knnscs.link-protector.com
http://knnsrx.link-protector.com
Something of a royal weekend coming up.
6 comments:
Thanks for more Patti Smith from the 70's.
Nice combination of good song selection and EXC quality broadcast.
I was a 14 year old kid when I heard this air live on KZEL. It was a banner night for FCC violations and thank God they didn't have an office in my home town! KZEL did some really good live broadcasts over the years and this one was done right around the time of the Elvis Costello show that I attended (classic boot). I later ended up working at KZEL and tried to find out what happened to the pre-broadcast master reel that was recorded; believe it or not it was loaned to a station in Northern CA and of course never returned. Kudos to Chris Kavorak (sp? sorry Chris)later Chris Mays of The Mountain in Seattle and Alice in SF for doing these historic broadcasts.
Yea - this one has G-L-O-R-I-A! Thanks can't wait to hear it!
Are the filler tracks (14-17) available? Thanks.
Ignore previous comment: I misunderstood the numbering. Sorry!
thanks!
Post a Comment