Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Faces: 2 Shows from Tokyo 1974 (VG/VG+ Aud) FLAC

kx3
Tokyo Japan
Budokan
Feb 19, 1974

Audience Recording -> CD-R -> Exact Audio Copy -> Trader's Little Helper (FLAC level 8) -> MakeTorrent v2.1

SET LIST
cd1
the stripper
It's All Over Now
(I Know) I'm Losing You
Angel
True Blue
Stay With Me
I'd Rather Go Blind
Memphis, Tennassee
My Fault
Too Bad/drum solo/Every Picture Tells A Story

cd2
You Wear It Well >
Maggie May
I Wish It Would Rain
Borstal Boys/Amazing Grace/Gasoline Alley
Twistin' The Night Away
We'll Meet Again
Pool Hall Richard (encore)
bagpipes outro

Sound Quality: B-

+++
Tokyo, Japan
Budokan
Feb 20, 1974

Audience Recording -> CD-R -> Exact Audio Copy -> Trader's Little Helper (FLAC level 8) -> MakeTorrent v2.1

SET LIST
cd1
the stripper
It's All Over Now
(I Know) I'm Losing You
Angel
True Blue
Stay With Me
I'd Rather Go Blind
Memphis, Tennassee
Too Bad/drum solo/Every Picture Tells A Story
My Fault
I Wish It Would Rain
Jealous Guy

cd2
You Wear It Well >
Maggie May
Borstal Boys/Amazing Grace/Gasoline Alley
Twistin' The Night Away
Pool Hall Richard (encore)
Sweet Cheerio (encore)
bagpipes outro

Sound Quality: B

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8ae97f
or
http://lix.in/-8df6cb
http://lix.in/-8f7d6c
http://lix.in/-91040d
http://lix.in/-928aae
http://lix.in/-84cf0f
http://lix.in/-8655b0
http://lix.in/-87dc51
http://lix.in/-8962f2
http://lix.in/-8ae993
http://lix.in/-8c7034
http://lix.in/-8df6d5
http://lix.in/-8f7d76

or
http://kcxvnk.link-protector.com
http://kcxvnm.link-protector.com
http://kcxvnz.link-protector.com
http://kcxvnn.link-protector.com
http://kcxvnc.link-protector.com
http://kcxvnr.link-protector.com
http://kcxvns.link-protector.com
http://kcxvcx.link-protector.com
http://kcxvcw.link-protector.com
http://kcxvnx.link-protector.com
http://kcxvnw.link-protector.com
http://kcxvnv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8962fc
or
http://lix.in/-8c7048
http://lix.in/-8df6e9
http://lix.in/-8f7d8a
http://lix.in/-91042b
http://lix.in/-928acc
http://lix.in/-84cf2d
http://lix.in/-8655ce
http://lix.in/-87dc6f
http://lix.in/-896310
http://lix.in/-8ae9b1
http://lix.in/-8c7052
http://lix.in/-8df6f3

or
http://kcxvcz.link-protector.com
http://kcxvcn.link-protector.com
http://kcxvcc.link-protector.com
http://kcxvcr.link-protector.com
http://kcxvcs.link-protector.com
http://kcxvrx.link-protector.com
http://kcxvrw.link-protector.com
http://kcxvrv.link-protector.com
http://kcxvrk.link-protector.com
http://kcxvcv.link-protector.com
http://kcxvck.link-protector.com
http://kcxvcm.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Faces at last - don't get enough of these guys coming through but always worth a listen.

Many thanks for this post - would love to get the 1972 BBC Radio 1 In Concert set - seems to appear in parts now and again and my original cassette copy taken off the radio has not survived the passing of time at all well.......

Anonymous said...

Great post!
Thank you very much Dave!