Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Dictators: CBGB 1977 (FM) FLAC

untitled
CBGB, NYC, USA
AUGUST 25, 1977
FM>UNKNOWN GEN CASSETTE>STAND ALONE BURNER>WAV>FLAC

BAND:
Handsome Dick Manitoba - vocals
Adny Shernoff - keyboards, vocals, tunes
Ross The Boss - lead guitar
Top Ten - rhythm guitar
Mark "The Animal" Mendoza - bass
Richie Teeter - drums, vocals

SETLIST:
01. the next big thing
02. science gone too far
03. young, fast and scientific
04. hey boys
05. steppin' out
06. disease
07. two tub man
08. search and destroy

Enjoy!!

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-83064d
http://lix.in/-848cee
http://lix.in/-86138f

or
http://kznnkn.link-protector.com
http://kznnkc.link-protector.com
http://kznnkr.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-879a30
http://lix.in/-8920d1
http://lix.in/-8aa772

or
http://kznnks.link-protector.com
http://kznnmx.link-protector.com
http://kznnmw.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave you never cease to amaze me, I look forward to your blog everyday. The Dictators have been favourites since I discovered the first album as a kid. I met them when they toured Australia a few years ago. I got them to sign my records and they even signed my bootlegs, good sports.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice surprise.
And from radio no less. It's quite rare to see a live show from CBGBs that isn't from an audience recording.
More shows from CBGBs would be most welcome, even from an audience recording.

QualityBootZ said...

I really do try to keep a mix of tastes posted.
Some days I get a lot of response while on others I get little to none.
Thx for your encouragements!

Anonymous said...

If my memory serves me correctly, this gig was broadcast live here in the UK at the time of the performance. Quite a rarity given the location and time difference.
As always Dave, you are serving us up with some brilliant recordings.
many thanks,
AA

Anonymous said...

holly crap, thank you thank you thank you.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! Let's have more of this (and more of The Replacements) and less of the easy listening hippie crap!

Anonymous said...

Thanks dave, mz