08/19/92
Brady Theater
Tulsa, OK
Source dSBD>DAT
Conversion : DAT @ 48k -> HT OMega 7.1 Soundcard (Optical Inputs)>WAV (48)> Syntillium Cool Edit Downsample to 44.1 WAV>CD WAV (Track Split)>FLAC
OU Notes:
- This was from the Almost Acoustic Tour shows. Stills picks up his electric on a few songs. However, its mostly pure CSN voice(s) and acoustic guitars. Amazing that they played this relatively small theatre in Tulsa. But for a few years in the early 1990's the legendary CSN could not get a record contract with a major label and 'downsized'.
-The final number, Teach Your Children is missing
- Fade Out applied on Wooden Ships (cuts at 5:22)
Set I
d101 - Dummy Track (3 Second Silence to keep file numbering)
d102 - Wasted On The Way
d103 - Helplessly Hoping
d104 - The Lee Shore
d105 - Military Madness
d106 - In My Dreams
d107 - Marrakesh Express
d108 - In My Life
d109 - Deja Vu
d110 - Taken At All
d111 - Long Time Gone
d112 - Wind On The Water
d113 - Southern Cross
d114 - After The Storm
d115 - Fisher King Song*
d116 - Triad
d117 -
d118 -
d119 - For What It's Worth
d120 - Our House
d121 - Suite: Judy Blue Eyes
d121 - Wooden Ships (fades)
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8db676
or
http://lix.in/-879bfc
http://lix.in/-89229d
http://lix.in/-8aa93e
http://lix.in/-8c2fdf
http://lix.in/-8db680
http://lix.in/-8f3d21
or
http://kzncmk.link-protector.com
http://kzncmm.link-protector.com
http://kzncmz.link-protector.com
http://kzncmn.link-protector.com
http://kzncmc.link-protector.com
http://kzncmr.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-8aa948
or
http://lix.in/-848ece
http://lix.in/-86156f
http://lix.in/-879c10
http://lix.in/-8922b1
http://lix.in/-8aa952
http://lix.in/-8c2ff3
or
http://kzcvkm.link-protector.com
http://kzcvkz.link-protector.com
http://kzcvkn.link-protector.com
http://kzcvkc.link-protector.com
http://kzcvkr.link-protector.com
http://kzcvks.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
15 comments:
и этот блог тоже))
thanks sofia!
Hi Dave--a couple requests; any recent Levon Helm Band and the recent Voices for Justice with my friend Eddie Vedder would be greatly appreciated!!
nothing on Dime yet. I'll check others and hubs
Michael, check out Mystic Chords of Memory - he's for sure got the Voices stuff and maybe Levons band.
Excellent stuff here, Dave.
looks absolutely awesome. I love them "acoustic".
Thanks Dave and Anonymous...Mystic posts are mp3, and I guess I'm just spoiled by QualityBootz!
Very nice - many thanks, matey.
Hi Dave,
thank you so much for CSN - love their music. little correction to the setlist:
d112 - To The Last Whale ... (a. Critical Mass/b. Wind on the Water)
d115 - Cathedral
d116 - Somehow She Knew
d117 - Triad
d118 - It Won't Go Away
Peace
I was at a couple of these acoustic shows. Some of the best music I ever heard... Thanks, Dave
Thanks for this! Here's low quality back cover art (all that I could find)
http://www.spacecoast-cdr.com/CSNY/Timeless_In_Tulsa/csn-tit-back.jpg
Man, this is good. Almost 4 Way Street quality. Very close.
I had no idea they were still this good this late.
man this is an under-rehearsed performance. Don't want to appear ungrateful, but these guys needed to rehearse a LOT MORE. Also mono.
Plenty of better CSN here.
Bit harsh Prefabfan, there's always going to be 'better' in a 40+ year career. This is a good record of a particular (semi) acoustic period for CSN and it's certainly better than a decade earlier when Crosby had to be caked in makeup to hide the open sores from his drug period.
I'll second the request for some of the Levon Helm band, lovely long setlists, I've also got the mp3s but i've been well spoiled too!!
This is absolutely fantastic! Thanks for posting.
thanks!
Post a Comment