Title: A Promise Of Life - Leeds '85
'Label': Ev2
Format: 3CD
Source: Audience
Date: July 7, 1985.
Location: Roundhay Park, Leeds, UK.
Disc One:
01 Born In The U.S.A.
02 Badlands
03 Out In The Street
04 Johnny 99
05 Atlantic City
06 Introduction
07 The River
08 Working On The Highway
09 Trapped
10 Darlington County
11 Glory Days
12 The Promised Land
13 "Last Night Of Our European Tour"
14 My Hometown
Disc Two:
01 Thunder Road
02 Cover Me
03 Dancing In The Dark
04 Hungry Heart
05 Cadillac Ranch
06 Downbound Train
07 I'm On Fire
08 Because The Night
09 Racing In The Street
10 Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
11 Introduction
12 Follow That Dream
Disc Three:
01 Born To Run
02 Bobby Jean
03 Two Hearts (w/ Little Steven)
04 Ramrod (w/ Little Steven)
05 Twist & Shout (w/ Do You Love Me)
06 Rockin' All Over The World
07 Seeds
08 "The Garden Of Eden"
09 Pink Cadillac
10 Sherry Darling
11 Introduction
12 This Land Is Your Land
13 Introduction
14 Can't Help Falling In Love
- Disc 3 tracks 07-12: August 9, 1985 - Soldier Field, Chicago, IL. (Warm Night In Chicago)
- Disc 3 tracks 13-14: September 19, 1985 - Oakland Stadium, Oakland, CA. (The Best Of Absolutely Everything)
- 'The Promised Land' is dedicated to fans that have been in front row during all of the UK shows.
- 'Follow That Dream' was only played this once in '85 part of the tour.
- Last show of the European BITUSA tour.
- Excellent versions of 'Because The Night', 'Follow That Dream', 'Racing In The Street' and so on.
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8779ce
or
http://lix.in/-90a19e
http://lix.in/-82e5ff
http://lix.in/-846ca0
http://lix.in/-85f341
http://lix.in/-8779e2
http://lix.in/-890083
http://lix.in/-8a8724
http://lix.in/-8c0dc5
http://lix.in/-8d9466
http://lix.in/-8f1b07
http://lix.in/-90a1a8
http://lix.in/-82e609
http://lix.in/-846caa
http://lix.in/-85f34b
http://lix.in/-8779ec
http://lix.in/-89008d
or
http://kzznkn.link-protector.com
http://kzznkc.link-protector.com
http://kzznkr.link-protector.com
http://kzznks.link-protector.com
http://kzznmx.link-protector.com
http://kzznmw.link-protector.com
http://kzznmv.link-protector.com
http://kzznmk.link-protector.com
http://kzznmm.link-protector.com
http://kzznvs.link-protector.com
http://kzznkx.link-protector.com
http://kzznkw.link-protector.com
http://kzznkv.link-protector.com
http://kzznkk.link-protector.com
http://kzznkm.link-protector.com
http://kzznkz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-90a16c
or
http://lix.in/-8a86fc
http://lix.in/-8c0d9d
http://lix.in/-8d943e
http://lix.in/-8f1adf
http://lix.in/-90a180
http://lix.in/-82e5e1
http://lix.in/-846c82
http://lix.in/-85f323
http://lix.in/-8779c4
http://lix.in/-890065
http://lix.in/-8a8706
http://lix.in/-8c0da7
http://lix.in/-8d9448
http://lix.in/-8f1ae9
http://lix.in/-90a18a
http://lix.in/-82e5eb
or
http://kzznwr.link-protector.com
http://kzznws.link-protector.com
http://kzznvx.link-protector.com
http://kzznvw.link-protector.com
http://kzznvv.link-protector.com
http://kzznvk.link-protector.com
http://kzznvm.link-protector.com
http://kzznvz.link-protector.com
http://kzznvn.link-protector.com
http://kzznvc.link-protector.com
http://kzznwv.link-protector.com
http://kzznwk.link-protector.com
http://kzznwm.link-protector.com
http://kzznwz.link-protector.com
http://kzznwn.link-protector.com
http://kzznwc.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
10 comments:
I have a version of this in FLAC but (in the absence of a Cry Cat) the Ev2 release is certain to be the one to get.
Thanks in advance, looking forward to this one. Each and every Bruce post from the golden '78 to '85 period is very much appreciated, by many others too I'm sure
sorry ps - i know this isn't the right place to do this but was checking at the blog I got my earlier version of this and found CCR at Oakland 30 Jan '70 at 320kb - 'Midnight on the Bay'. this means I've managed to edge my way up from a grubby 128kb rip to 320kb over a period of about a year - Any chance of helping me make the final jump to FLAC that this truly SUPERB bootleg is crying out for. I'm sure Bruce would agree with me
Excellent share, matey. Many thanks for this fine boot.
Thanks, Dave! Don't have many boots from this leg of the BITUSA tour, so this is much appreciated!
One more great reason to gather shows from this '85 european leg of the tour is to hear Nils Lofgren doin' the bizness on lead guitar. I was at the London 4th July show, the only show to feature both Nils and Little Steven on guitars. However the best sounding boot is the phenomenal 'Breathless in Paris' - anyway you can't have too much that's what i say, many thanks Dave
Is anyone else having difficulty d/ling part 11?
Regardless, thank you for posting these up!
Megafuckload is fucking with part08. I got all the other parts downloaded with no problems, but when ever I try downloading part08, it's waisting my time. I tried downloading like over a dozen times and it stops and never finishes.
what the hell is wrong with part 8 of megaupload. Won't let me download it. It stops all the time.
Thank you Dave. The links work fine. I also was having problems with part 8 like the previous annonymous user before me, but I think it was because there may have been a lot of traffic from where that part came from on megaupload.
Thanks again.
Another Bruce cracker, and another lossy show to throw out.
Thanks again, Dave.
PS - Earlier comment - Steve and Nils played at Wembley on the 4th and the 6th July - I was at both and remember it well.
UK Dave
Post a Comment