Monday, June 7, 2010

Eric Clapton: Los Angeles 1999 (Soundboard) FLAC

road-test-front
Los Angeles, Ca. - November 4, 1999 - 3Br Records - 3BR 117 - sb6

Track List:
1) My Father's Eyes
2) "It's Always Blues..."
3) Hoochie Coochie Man
4) "My Definition of Blues..."
5) Reconsider Baby
6) She's Gone
7) "Discovering Something New ..."
8) Ramblin' On My Mind
9) "Going Back to My Roots..."
10) Bell Bottom Blues
11) Tears in Heaven
12) Change the World
13) "The Guitar Has Changed..."
14) Gin House
15) "I've had good times..."
16) Cocaine
17) "I'm Not B.B. King..."
18) Layla

Lineage: SBD Silvers>EAC WAV>Flacfrontend

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-82d7ba
or
http://lix.in/-7cbd36
http://lix.in/-7e43d7
http://lix.in/-7fca78
http://lix.in/-815119

or
http://kxzwmk.link-protector.com
http://kxzwmm.link-protector.com
http://kxzwmz.link-protector.com
http://kxzwmn.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-815123
or
http://lix.in/-7b369f
http://lix.in/-7cbd40
http://lix.in/-7e43e1
http://lix.in/-7fca82

or
http://kxzwmc.link-protector.com
http://kxzwmr.link-protector.com
http://kxzwms.link-protector.com
http://kxzwzx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are the tracks alternate versions?, they have good audio sound, thanks

Anonymous said...

I would like to have more info about this recording. Fine quality none the less.

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm having a heck of a time with this album!
The sound quality and the performances are great but the track beginnings and end do not coincide with the end of or start of the music.
Also they seem to be out of order. I can't put them back in order because of the above mentioned problem; if I leave everything as it is, I hear the ends of a song just before eric starts talking again. I've wasted over an hour trying to piece it together. Please advise. BTW I'm using Rapidshare if that might make a difference