Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dio: Gothenburg 2003 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

Dio2
Date: 2003-07-08
City, Country: Gothenburg, Sweden
Venue: TrŠdgŒrn' (maybe lost in the translation?)
Source: MASTER Audience recording - [R.I.P REMASTER]
Taper: Jonas "jontebus" Karlsson
Source: OKM II-R + Battery module + SONY PCM-M1 DAT (16bit/44,1kHz) ---> Audacity ---> FLAC (in audacity) [Level 8 - BEST]
Location: 7-8 meters from stage, front of right PA.
Remastering: jontebus
Remastering notes: Freshly transferred from master tapes. Bass slightly reduced to keep the punch but make it a bit brigher.

CD1-
01 - Killing the dragon
02 - Straight through the heart
03 - Stargazer
04 - Stand up and shout
05 - Drum solo
06 - Mob rules
07 - Rock and roll
08 - I speed at night
09 - Lord of the last day
10 - Dream evil
11 - Guitar solo
12 - Evil eyes
13 - Holy diver
14 - Heaven and hell

CD2-
01 - The last in line
02 - Rainbow in the dark
03 - We rock
04 - Man on the silver mountain
05 - Long live rock'n'roll
06 - Man on the silver mountain cont.

OU: I was absolutely heartcrushed this sunday, as it came clear to me that my favorite metalsinger of all time, Ronnie James Dio, had lost the battle against cancer! I cried all that evening! I was going to see him last December, but that DIO-tour got cancelled just as they found out about his sickness. I really thought he was gonna beat it!
I couldn't listen to his songs the first day or so, but as time passed I started listening to my old recordings of the god himself.
I've recorded DIO about 5 or 6 times and at 3 of these occasions it has turned out to be excellent recordings. Now, I've spread all of these on the dime, but I'm not really keen on uploading stuff here anymore since all (ALL!!!) of them get spread out in mp3 all over the place. I even found some of my own recordings being SOLD at an internet MP3-shop from Lithuania! But I thought I transfer these shows again, not doing anything else than small, small adjustments to them.
They still sound absolutely brilliant, even today, and with the fresh R.I.P Remaster they sound at their best!
Please donate what you can to any cancerorganisation of your choose, I've chosen www.cancerfonden.se here in Sweden.
It's time to slay this cancerdragon once and for all!!! Remember Ronnie and enjoy!!!
Jonas "jontebus" Karlsson, Sweden

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-84c821
or
http://lix.in/-803448
http://lix.in/-81bae9
http://lix.in/-83418a
http://lix.in/-84c82b
http://lix.in/-864ecc
http://lix.in/-87d56d
http://lix.in/-895c0e

or
http://kwnvwc.link-protector.com
http://kwnvwr.link-protector.com
http://kwnvws.link-protector.com
http://kwnvvx.link-protector.com
http://kwnvvw.link-protector.com
http://kwnvvv.link-protector.com
http://kwnvvk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-80342a
or
http://lix.in/-7ead93
http://lix.in/-803434
http://lix.in/-81bad5
http://lix.in/-834176
http://lix.in/-84c817
http://lix.in/-864eb8
http://lix.in/-87d559

or
http://kwnvwx.link-protector.com
http://kwnvww.link-protector.com
http://kwnvwv.link-protector.com
http://kwnvwk.link-protector.com
http://kwnvwm.link-protector.com
http://kwnvwz.link-protector.com
http://kwnvwn.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Dani said...

correct spelling of the venue is: Trädgården

Dani said...

correction: Trädgår'n is the spelling. Here's the website of the venue: http://www.profilrestauranger.se/tradgarn/konsert/