April 29, 2010 (Thursday, 9 p.m.)
Sunfest Main Stage
West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Taper: The Tootsiehead <-> Mr. Foo
Lineage: CA-11 > Battery Box > Tascam DR-07 > Audacity > xact
1. Intro
2. Thunderbird
3. Francine
4. Waitin' For The Bus
5. Jesus Just Left Chicago
6. Pincushion
7. I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
8. Got Me Under Pressure
9. Future Blues (Willie Brown)
10. Rock Me Baby (Muddy Waters)
11. Cheap Sunglasses
12. My Head's In Mississippi (tease)
13. I Need You Tonight
14. Hey Joe (Jimi Hendrix)
15. Party On The Patio
16. Guitar Solo
17. Just Got Paid
18. Gimme All Your Lovin'
19. Sharp Dressed Man
20. Legs
21. Viva Las Vegas
22. La Grange
23. Tush
OU NOTE: ZZ Top was the headline act this night during Sunfest, a festial featuring multiple acts on at least three stages. It takes place next to the intracoastal waterway and is outdoors. There was a fair amount of wind, but I was using some very effect
ive windscreens. I was about three quarters of the way back between the stage and soundboard a bit off to the right. This is not the raw recording. The raw recording had too much bass. I used a high pass filter with 96 Hz as the cutoff frequency and 12 dB per octave rolloff. I then amplified the recording. Listen to the sample and PLEASE let me know what you think. I am by no means an expert on mastering.
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-84d586
or
http://lix.in/-7d346b
http://lix.in/-7ebb0c
http://lix.in/-8041ad
http://lix.in/-81c84e
http://lix.in/-834eef
or
http://kvknxm.link-protector.com
http://kvknxz.link-protector.com
http://kvknxn.link-protector.com
http://kvknxc.link-protector.com
http://kvknxr.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-865c31
or
http://lix.in/-8041b7
http://lix.in/-81c858
http://lix.in/-834ef9
http://lix.in/-84d59a
http://lix.in/-865c3b
or
http://kvknxs.link-protector.com
http://kvknwx.link-protector.com
http://kvknww.link-protector.com
http://kvknwv.link-protector.com
http://kvknwk.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
Great, Dave! And here's some cool pics from the show:
www(dot)tcpalm(dot)com/photos/galleries/2010/apr/30/zz-top-plays-sunfest/
Dave, Great post! Sound quality is great and setlist is awesome! Thanks for the hard work. Blessings from MI.
Post a Comment