Boston Music Hall
Boston, MA
November 15, 1974
Joe Maloney Master Recording AUDIENCE ANALOG MASTER>CDR>EAC>FLAC
SET LIST:
1: Intro/Memories Of A Free Festival
2: Rebel Rebel
3: John I'm Only Dancing
4: Sorrow
5: Changes
6: Young Americans
7: 1984
8: Foot Stompin
9: Rock And Roll Me
10: Love Me Do
11: Jean Genie
12: Moonage Daydream
13: Can You Hear Me
14: Somebody Up There Likes Me
15: Suffragette City
16: Rock And Roll Suicide
17: Diamond Dogs
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7bd20e
or
http://lix.in/-81ec88
http://lix.in/-837329
http://lix.in/-84f9ca
http://lix.in/-773e2b
http://lix.in/-78c4cc
http://lix.in/-7a4b6d
or
http://kxxscx.link-protector.com
http://kxxscw.link-protector.com
http://kxxscv.link-protector.com
http://kxxsck.link-protector.com
http://kxxscm.link-protector.com
http://kxxscz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7edf64
or
http://lix.in/-84f9de
http://lix.in/-773e3f
http://lix.in/-78c4e0
http://lix.in/-7a4b81
http://lix.in/-7bd222
http://lix.in/-7d58c3
or
http://kxxscn.link-protector.com
http://kxxscc.link-protector.com
http://kxxscr.link-protector.com
http://kxxscs.link-protector.com
http://kxxsrx.link-protector.com
http://kxxsrw.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
Many thanks Dave for this. Quality is great!
I'm having to rebuild part of my collection again as my infallible new NAS drive decided to stop working and therefore eat my Bowie and Led zep music files! Luckily I had moved them all to my hard drive several weeks before so I have managed to undelete about half the collection but my favorite period, pre 78, have mainly gone along with virtually all of my Led Zep files. I've found a mountain of RAR files which I will have to work through and rename which will hopefully bring some of the Zep gigs back. Technology eh...?!
EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 4.3.6 has worked extremely well for me.
good luck.
The moment I saw this I nearly wet my pants in excitement. Then when I listened I was blown away. A complete 'Philly Dogs' show in good sound quality; brilliant. Thank you, thank you, thank you. However, I reckon this recording is the 14th of November as Bowie says 'See you tomorrow' at the end and he only played the 14th and 15th at t5his venue.
Post a Comment