I received this this morning from my friend Bret:
Hey Dave,
Stadium Studios has been shut down permanently. Not surprising.
I wouldn't ask you to but if you wanted to post a message on your blog sometime about the demise of Stadium Studios, it would warm my heart and maybe let a lot of confused fans know what is up...
And if you do, please tell them they are all my friends and I will miss them and I wish them all well now and in the future. Maybe you can even find a nice headstone and put Stadium Studios on it... ha, ha.
Bret (formerly of Stadium Studios)
ok Bret if you want a headstone I'll use this one:
19 comments:
I'm really sorry to hear about the demise of your blogspot Bret. Perhaps you'll give it another go sometime in the future???
Dave, I know this isn't the proper location to make a request so please excuse.
I was wondering if you had any live shows from the band "Sparks"?
Thanks for all the great things you post and i always make sure to click several ads to help you out.
Great site and sadly already missed... too bad.
Really sorry to hear that SS has gone down. Thanks for your efforts and best of luck in the future.
Decca/London is REAL powerful. I wouldn't want their shadow crossing me.
I'm sorry to hear this Bret. While your musical tastes didn't mirror mine, I did enjoy stopping by every week or so to see what was new. I hope that you've got all that great music archived somewhere.
This is also a good warning/reminder to everybody else that if you see something that you like, GRAB IT THEN & don't say to yourself "oh, I'll get it in a few days". This is the third site that I've gotten hit by the "oh, I'll get it later" monster. Ah well, life's too short to fuss/worry/complain about water that's already under the bridge...
Very sad, Stadium Studios was one of my favorite :(
Shame
It was a great site. Sorry to see it go.
Ah, this is truly sad news. I'm very sorry this happened, as I was hoping Bret's current project was going to be completed before the demise. Sadly, that didn't happen. Bret, if you're reading these comments, good luck to you, and thanks for the memories. I'm sorry this had to happen.
Bret,
Thank you for sharing great music with us.
I know it was a great disappointment but, why don't you open another blog with hard rock music only?
LAL
Bret, sorry to hear your bad news.
Thanks for your time in posting that great stuff.
I hope we hear from you again some time.
Good luck and thanks again
Sorry to hear the news Bret. I've had a busy past few weeks, so I hadn't checked in until today. Just wanted to say thanks once again for all the great stuff you shared. Hope to run into you again somewhere. Take care.
Sorry to hear the news. Thanks for all the great posts. Perhaps your blog may resurface under a different name? Right now it looks like Satan wins-again.
Wanted to just say thanks to Stadium Studios.
When I started getting my feet wet a year ago
in the world of online boots, I initially gravitated to mp3 only sites. After noticing all the juicy offerings in
flac on your site, it inspired me to get my act together
and jump into the world of flac. Your site also introduced me to QualityBootz. Thanks.
Sorry to hear the news. Bret, you made my life richer with the music you've shared. Many thanks. And thanks to Dave for recognizing one of our community who gave freely.
I'm also very sad that this great site is down now :(
It was one of my favorites.
I couldn't believe it as i clicked the link and saw that it isn't available anymore.
Bret: you did a really great job and i was looking forward for the rest of the re-ripped Russian Boots.
100000000 Thanks for your efford
greatings from
justme
Bret, I just knew the sad new about your blog! I realy big lost for me! I always enjoyed your blog, even if I had the post I enjoyed reading your words and comments of the downloaders!
THANS for all your work and efforts! Bret, you were like a friend for me! Hope you can find the way to come back someday!
Take care and all the best,
Quiquestone
Post a Comment