April 29, 2010
The Fox Theater
St. Louis, MO
Taper:det1967
Source: ZOOM H2 (internal rear 120 degree mics) 16/44 > EQ'd and boosted in Tracktion> tracked w/ CD WAVE
Setlist: (From Jeff's sound man) tracking may be off:
Eternity's Breath
Stratus
Led Boots
Corpus Christi carol
JB/NMW Shred
Hammerhead
Bass Solo
People Get Ready
Rollin and Tumblin
Never Alone
Big Block
Over The Rainbow
Blast
Angels
Dirty Mind
Brush With The Blues
Let Me Take You Higher
A Day In The Life
How High
Nessun Dorma
Enjoy!
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7b89a1
or
http://lix.in/-832abc
http://lix.in/-84b15d
http://lix.in/-8637fe
http://lix.in/-787c5f
http://lix.in/-7a0300
or
http://kxnwmn.link-protector.com
http://kxnwmc.link-protector.com
http://kxnwmr.link-protector.com
http://kxnwms.link-protector.com
http://kxnwzx.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7b8997
or
http://lix.in/-81a411
http://lix.in/-832ab2
http://lix.in/-84b153
http://lix.in/-8637f4
http://lix.in/-787c55
or
http://kxnwmx.link-protector.com
http://kxnwmw.link-protector.com
http://kxnwmv.link-protector.com
http://kxnwmk.link-protector.com
http://kxnwmm.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
I would like to request one of these I found at pf-db
1994-06-26
British Columbia Place Stadium
Vancouver, British Columbia
or this one
1994-06-25
British Columbia Place Stadium
Vancouver, British Columbia
these are the closest Canadian dates I could find to the one I was at:
1994-06-28
Commonwealth Stadium
Edmonton, Alabama
[It's actually Edmonton, Alberta. An amusing mistake because we have more than a few cowboys just south of us in Calgary, Alabama..um I mean..Calgary, Alberta.]
But according to pf-db no known recordings exist for the Edmonton date?
I should have added I don't really know anything about Alabama...it just sounds like an old west kind of place to me. No derision intended:)
Post a Comment