Venue: Woodstock '94, Saugerties, NY USA 1994-8-13 Saturday
Linage: Woodstock '94 silver(octopus label) - EAC - flac level 8 with TLH - You
Band:
Trent Reznor
Chris Vrenna
Robin Finck
Danny Lohner
James Woolley
Setlist:
01 Pinion/Terrible Lie
02 Sin
03 March Of The Pigs
04 Something I Can Never Have
05 Closer
06 Reptile
07 Wish
08 Suck
09 Burn
10 The Only Time
11 Down In It
12 Dead Souls
13 Help Me I Am In Hell
14 Happiness In Slavery
15 Head Like A Hole
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7b39c0
or
http://lix.in/-82dadb
http://lix.in/-84617c
http://lix.in/-76a5dd
http://lix.in/-782c7e
http://lix.in/-79b31f
or
http://vsrrcz.link-protector.com
http://vsrrcn.link-protector.com
http://vsrrcc.link-protector.com
http://vsrrcr.link-protector.com
http://vsrrcs.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7b39ca
or
http://lix.in/-82dae5
http://lix.in/-846186
http://lix.in/-76a5e7
http://lix.in/-782c88
http://lix.in/-79b329
or
http://vsrrrx.link-protector.com
http://vsrrrw.link-protector.com
http://vsrrrv.link-protector.com
http://vsrrrk.link-protector.com
http://vsrrrm.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
Cool! Dave - do you also have Dylan's set from Woodstock '94 please? Thanks!!
I remember this performance and it was truly star making; if they were not full fledged stars before this show, they were after. Head Like a Hole jumped out of the television and shook me!!!
Thanks for posting. This was an excellent set. I remember watching all the coverage of Woodstock 94 on PPV. I think we still have the tapes somewhere, we had taped the entire thing off of the live PPV broadcasts.
Post a Comment