boot from same gig but different source
BBC Transcription Pre-Fm reels
John Peel Sunday Concert
Paris Cinema, London, England
May 13th 1971
PRE-FM Reel>CDRW>WAV>CDWAV>Archived CDR>WAV>FLAC
Track List:
Disc 1
1) You're My Girl
2) Love In Vain
3) Bad N' Ruin
4) It's All Over Now
5) Had Me A Real Good Time
6) (I Know) I'm Losing You
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-85d515
or
http://lix.in/-85d533
http://lix.in/-875bd4
http://lix.in/-79a035
http://lix.in/-7b26d6
or
http://kxrwsn.link-protector.com
http://kxrwsc.link-protector.com
http://kxrwsr.link-protector.com
http://kxrwss.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7cad9f
or
http://lix.in/-844ec4
http://lix.in/-85d565
http://lix.in/-875c06
http://lix.in/-79a067
or
http://kxrvxx.link-protector.com
http://kxrvxw.link-protector.com
http://kxrvxv.link-protector.com
http://kxrvxk.link-protector.com
More Faces next week.
11 comments:
wonderfull - keep them coming :-)
aka thomas, berlin
looks terrific, thanks big Dave.
At long last....You really can't beat the Faces BBC concerts and sessions. Would love to see the full 1972 BBC concert, only ever seems to be available in incomplete versions. However thanks so much for this - an upgrade on my original tape from when it first aired all those years ago......... Terry
wait until you hear the one the BBC recorded and cancelled the decision to air because the band was too drunk,
It was aired (by mistake) in 2006.
that's coming soon!
Thats wonderful!!
730208B 8th February: THE FACES. UK radio (BBC) ‘In Concert’, London, Paris Theatre
MP3 (Silicone Grown/Cindy Incidentally/Angel/Memphis, Tennesse/True Blue/
I’d Rather Go Blind/You're My Girl/Twistin' The Night Away/It's All Over Now/
Miss Judy's Farm/Maybe I'm Amazed/Three Button Hand Me Down/ I’m Losing You)
Note: The show was not broadcast, due to The Faces sounding too drunk.
It was finally aired by mistake in January 2003 on BBC6 Digital.
I'm offering it in FLAC
Please More Faces!!
I downloaded all the mega links but track 2 doesn't show up. The rest is good stuff, I'll try rapid later
The Faces were a fine drinking band.
Could you imagine a Sober Faces show?
I wonder why they never got back together. Tetsu is still alive as far as i know. Long live Ronnie Lane.
Ronnie Lane shows wanted.
Thanks for the live Faces stuff, they really rock.
thanks!
Post a Comment