Thursday, May 20, 2010

Deep Purple with Joe Satriani: Yokohama 1993 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

lying In A Purple Dream (Live In Japan, Yokohama 1993) [bootleg 2003] Two
Live experience Deep Purple with Joe Satriani in Yokohama 5.12.1993.
2CD
EAC Rip - EAC Log
FLAC (Image) + Cue
11 + 10 Tracks
Covers Included
For Record Collectors & Music Enthusiasts (2003) No Matrix #

CD1:
01. Introduction 1:32
02. Highway Star 05:49
03. Ramshackle Man 05:24
04. Black Night 05:46
05. Maybe I'm A Leo 05:34
06. A Twist In The Tale 04:33
07. Perfect Strangers 06:41
08. Pictures Of Home 13:08
09. Knocking At Your Back Door 10:11
10. Anyone's Daughter 04:49
11. Child In Time 10:04

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7a25d9
or
http://lix.in/-789f2e
http://lix.in/-7a25cf
http://lix.in/-7bac70
http://lix.in/-7d3311
http://lix.in/-7eb9b2
http://lix.in/-804053
http://lix.in/-81c6f4
http://lix.in/-834d95
http://lix.in/-84d436

or
http://kxxkrc.link-protector.com
http://kxxkrr.link-protector.com
http://kxxkrs.link-protector.com
http://kxxksx.link-protector.com
http://kxxksw.link-protector.com
http://kxxksv.link-protector.com
http://kxxksk.link-protector.com
http://kxxksm.link-protector.com
http://kxxksz.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7bac8e
or
http://lix.in/-7a25e3
http://lix.in/-7bac84
http://lix.in/-7d3325
http://lix.in/-7eb9c6
http://lix.in/-804067
http://lix.in/-81c708
http://lix.in/-834da9
http://lix.in/-84d44a
http://lix.in/-7718ab

or
http://kxxksn.link-protector.com
http://kxxksc.link-protector.com
http://kxxksr.link-protector.com
http://kxxkss.link-protector.com
http://kxxmxx.link-protector.com
http://kxxmxw.link-protector.com
http://kxxmxv.link-protector.com
http://kxxmxk.link-protector.com
http://kxxmxm.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the show but...
there are no Cue files to break the show down into tracks!

QualityBootZ said...

sorry, this was upped somewhere in ape format. by the time I got to it is was flac
I found it here is ape if you wish to work with it
http://avaxhome.ws/music/rock/hard_rock/Deep-Purple-Flying-In-A-Purple-Dream.html

I cannot endorse the site since it has more official releases than none.

Anonymous said...

That thing is smoking hot. I'm thinking it's got to be a soundboard. I just love that tour. That Milan show you've got up is real nice too. THANKS, Dave!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This seems to be a tricky one: like firs poster said, tehre is no cue-files. So, I downloaded ape-version like Dave sugegsted, and tehre are cue & ape-files. But still I'm not able to burn these to CD. I tried by 2 burning programs: Roxio & Ashampoo, resuklst is only different error messages. Earlier this ape-burning these have worked. Good ideas, anyone?

Anonymous said...

try this:
decompress each Flac file to wav,
rename the wav files "Deep Purple 1" & "Deep Purple 2"
then copy the following into a txt file with the extention .cue and use it to breakdown disc 1:

PERFORMER "Deep Purple"
TITLE "1"
FILE "Deep Purple 1.wav" WAVE
TRACK 01 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 01:32:35
TRACK 03 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 07:22:17
TRACK 04 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 12:46:25
TRACK 05 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 18:32:40
TRACK 06 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 24:07:10
TRACK 07 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 28:40:55
TRACK 08 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 35:22:15
TRACK 09 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 48:30:20
TRACK 10 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 58:41:20
TRACK 11 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 63:30:47

Then do the same with the following to breakdown disc 2:

PERFORMER "Deep Purple"
TITLE "2"
FILE "Deep Purple 2.wav" WAVE
TRACK 01 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 10:10:55
TRACK 03 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 17:38:62
TRACK 04 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 23:19:57
TRACK 05 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 36:13:32
TRACK 06 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 38:47:05
TRACK 07 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 41:10:70
TRACK 08 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 45:41:40
TRACK 09 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 48:58:42
TRACK 10 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 54:10:00

this got 'er done for me!
It may not be perfectly indexed
but it will match the original discs as they were done. You will however have to name the individual files afterwards per the artwork or text info file data
if you want them to reflect the song titles.

-WJ

Anonymous said...

Many thanks WJ, I'll try this in the evening, I hope it works!