No Commercially Released Material. Period. Do Not Sell Anything Offered Here. Ever. Support the Artists. Always.
Amen DaveFla-Anonymous
Extra amen.
Very good
You're one of the only bloggers who had enough class to make this post.It's not about being "pro war".It's about what you said "Respect to those who gave their lives..."Thanks...
In Brazil We Don't Believe in WarsThanks
I seriously doubt if anybody askedthem whether they preferred to give their lives or not!There are no winners and no heroes inwar - only losers on both sides, at least as far as I'm concerned!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Amen Dave
Fla-Anonymous
Extra amen.
Very good
You're one of the only bloggers who had enough class to make this post.
It's not about being "pro war".
It's about what you said "Respect to those who gave their lives..."
Thanks...
In Brazil We Don't Believe in Wars
Thanks
I seriously doubt if anybody asked
them whether they preferred to give their lives or not!
There are no winners and no heroes in
war - only losers on both sides, at least as far as I'm concerned!
Post a Comment