The Beatles - As Nature Intended (1994)
EAC
Flac Image + Log & Cue
HQ Scans
Vigotone - VT122
“As Nature Intended documents the Beatles' last live show in front of an audience on the roof of Apple Records on January 20, 1969. It's taken from the EMI reel to reel tape of the event and was issued by the Louisiana-based label Vigotone Records, who published hundreds of superb CD-r releases in deluxe packaging. Sadly, Vigotone was shut down and no longer produces unofficial releases. Added to the release is the first mix of the Beatles "Get Back" album produced by Glyn Johns, taken, allegedly sourced from the master tape. It's a rough cut but still entirely enjoyable.”
TRACKLIST
01. Get Back [rehearsal] (4:08)
02. Get Back (3:20)
03. Don't Let Me Down (3:19)
04. I've Got A Feeling (5:28)
05. The One After 909 (3:37)
06. Dig A Pony (4:35)
07. I've Got A Feeling (3:55)
08. Don't Let Me Down (3:18)
09. Get Back (3:17)
10. Rocker (0:46)
11. Save The Last Dance For Me (1:38)
12. Don't Let Me Down (4:09)
13. Dig A Pony (3:48)
14. I've Got A Feeling (3:01)
15. For You Blue (2:42)
16. Teddy Boy (3:44)
17. Two Of Us (3:32)
18. Maggie Mae (0:42)
19. Dig It (4:27)
20. Let It Be (3:59)
21. The Long And Winding Road (3:42)
22. Get Back (Reprise) (0:47)
Tracks 1-9, Apple Rooftop Concert
Tracks 10-22, Glyn Johns "Get Back" album
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-788ae7
or
http://lix.in/-7ea56b
http://lix.in/-802c0c
http://lix.in/-81b2ad
http://lix.in/-83394e
or
http://kxnmvz.link-protector.com
http://kxnmvn.link-protector.com
http://kxnmvc.link-protector.com
http://kxnmvr.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-84bfef
or
http://lix.in/-7b9833
http://lix.in/-7d1ed4
http://lix.in/-7ea575
http://lix.in/-802c16
or
http://kxnmvs.link-protector.com
http://kxnmkx.link-protector.com
http://kxnmkw.link-protector.com
http://kxnmkv.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
17 comments:
I've had this one for years. Great stuff.
if yours is not EMI Mastered source then get this one.
i have heard some that were a few farther generations back and the sound here is the best that I've heard for this offering.
I have a copy, but it's not EMI sourced - sounds like a 'must have' to me. Thanks!
Wow - once again you have made my day. Thank you sir.
Thoams in Carolina
I have had both of these for years, and they are GREAT STUFF. I hope Dave, you have listened to KCSN.org and heard my stereo remixes of Please Please Me, and With the Beatles. Every Sunday on Meet the Beatles with Les Perry he plays my "work". He calls them enhanced, they are not enhanced. Last Sunday he played my remixes of She's Leaving and A Day in the Life.(By the way, for some reason Les Perry says "this is a request for" instead of saying "THIS MIX WAS DONE BY" GLEN in Woodland hills". :-( Wonder if mine is EMI Sourced???
Checked, mine is VT-122 WITH A PICTURE OF THE EMI tape real on the front. DAMN. I thought I was getting improved...reminds me of when I scoured London looking for an English Hounds of Love, got home, played it, sounded the same. Noticed my original copy was the English CD!!
Yeah, Dude... I've been waiting for this one... thanks A LOT!
Great stuff - much better generation than the disc I have had. Many thanks Dave...can someone explain to me how to split and burn this file into individual tracks? thanks
LP
Seems like a must have.
Best, Dutchy
To split into individual tracks I downloaded Burrrn. Once Burrrn is in place click on the blue Burrn cue card when you open the RAR file. The cue card will load itself into Burrn, in individual tracks, and then you burn it through Burrrn. Once you've done it once, it's a breeze system.
Thanks bootleg43,worked like a charm on the track splitting!
LP
Does this include the Let It Be extra tracks too, i have DL'd it but havn't split the tracks atm.
Never mind, found out all tracks are present, many thanks mate for this,
this is really like this era...thanks a lot!
Thank you dude.
Thanks Dave. Excellent!!
Thanks for all!
Post a Comment