Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guns 'N Roses: Pasadena 1987 (VG++ Aud) FLAC

Front BBGN
Live at Perkins Palace, Pasadena 12/26/87
Toasted/Condor 1994/1995
Silvers > EAC secure > WAV > Flac Level 8

Bad Boys, Great Noize (Part One) Condor 1994
1. It's So Easy
2. Move to the City
3. Mr Brownstone
4. Out Ta Get Me
5. Sweet Child O' Mine
6. I Used To Love Her
7. My Michelle
8. Rocket Queen
9. Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Noizemakers (Part Two) Condor 1995
1. Welcome to the Jungle
2. You're Crazy
3. Blues Jam
4. Night train
5. Paradise City
6. Patience
7. Mama Kin
8. Knockin on Heaven's Door*
* = audience source

OU: I didn't see this on the tracker so I figured I would put it up. The source has a few edits, like Its So Easy starts maybe a few seconds into the song. This appears to be a Soundboard to me, so enjoy.

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-82fab2
or
http://lix.in/-79d2ec
http://lix.in/-7b598d
http://lix.in/-7ce02e
http://lix.in/-7e66cf
http://lix.in/-7fed70
http://lix.in/-817411

or
http://vskswc.link-protector.com
http://vskswr.link-protector.com
http://vsksws.link-protector.com
http://vsksvx.link-protector.com
http://vsksvw.link-protector.com
http://vsksvv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-857184
or
http://lix.in/-7ce038
http://lix.in/-7e66d9
http://lix.in/-7fed7a
http://lix.in/-81741b
http://lix.in/-82fabc
http://lix.in/-753f1d

or
http://vsksvk.link-protector.com
http://vsksvm.link-protector.com
http://vsksvz.link-protector.com
http://vsksvn.link-protector.com
http://vsksvc.link-protector.com
http://vsksvr.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Stadium Studios said...

Very nice post. Love the hard rock. GNR was such a great band back in the day. Loving this show!!

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

My older sister got to go to this show; I was 13 and my Mom wouldn't let me go... I got a T-shirt though, and kids at school heckled me "who's GnR?"; until next year when "SCO'M" came out and the same kids we're saying how cool GnR were... ah, the memories...